Shure BLX14/SM31 Headworn Fitness Wireless System - Features SM31FH Fitness Headset Microphone
About This Product
Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications.
The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
Available in bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, the SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
Shure SM31FH Features:
• Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
• Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
• Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
• Lightweight and low-profile design won’t fatigue instructors during high-impact use
• TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
• Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
• Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
• Available with bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
• Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
• TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
• Easily accessible On / Off switch.
Shure BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Two-color audio status indicator LED.
Shure SM31FH Specifications
|Frequency Response||45–20,000 Hz|
The Shure BLX14/SM31 System Box Includes:(1) Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Shure BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
(1) Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone