Shure MX391/C Microflex Boundary Microphone
About This Product
Equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex® Boundary Microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges.
MX391: Includes attached 4 meter (12 ft) cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector and separate preamplifier. A rubber strain relief is provided for applications that require removing the 4-pin mini connector and connecting the mic cable directly to screw terminals in the preamplifier.
Shure MX391/C Microflex Boundary Microphone Features:• Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound.
• Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application.
• Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance.
• Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs.
• Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator (MX392/MX393 models only).
Shure MX391/C Specifications
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (MX391/C, MX391W/C) Supercardioid (MX391/S, MX391W/S) Omnidirectional (MX391/O, MX391W/O)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 17,000 Hz (Preamp Only)|
|lmpedance||180 ohms actual (rated at 150 ohms) (Preamp Only)|
|Output Level||-6 dBV (0.5 V), 12 dB at 0 gain (Preamp Only)|
|Phantom power required?||11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption (Preamp Only)|
The MX391/C Box Includes:
(1) Shure MX391/C Microflex Boundary Microphone
(1) In-Line Preamplifier (Black) [RK100PK]
(1) Hex Wrench #4
(1) Zipper Bag