Shure BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless Microphone System * $30 Instant Rebate
About This Product
Shure BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless SystemFeatures SM35 Headset Microphone
The BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Shure SM35 Performance Headset Condenser MicrophoneThe SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system. Also available, the SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
SM35 Features:• Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
• Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
• Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
• Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
• TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
• Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
• Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
• Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Shure BLX1 Bodypack TransmitterThe durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
BLX1 Features:• Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
• TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
• Easily accessible On / Off switch
Shure BLX4R Rack Mount ReceiverRack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
Rack mount kit included.
BLX4R Features:• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Adjustable output level
• LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
Shure SM35 Specifications
|Frequency Response||40–20,000 Hz|
The Shure BLX14R/SM35 Box Includes:(1) BLX4R rack mount receiver
(1) BLX1 bodypack transmitter
(1) SM35 headset microphone
(1) Power supply
(1) Clothing clip
(1) Pack of windscreens
(1) Rack mount hardware
(1) User guide