Be the first to review this product
Reloop AMS-RP-2000-MK2 Quartz-Drive DJ Turntable with Direct Drive
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship in only 3-5 days (business days only).
The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel. Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected. The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations. The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reloop AMS-RP-2000-MK2 Quartz-Drive DJ Turntable Features:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction.
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response.
- Precision pitch with range of +/-8 %.
- Superior finish in deep black metallic.
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive.
- Perfect for beginners.
- Precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 rpm.)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation.
- Statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME.)
- Extendible needle illumination.
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation.
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features.
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory.)
- Includes platter, Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, instruction manual.
Reloop AMS-RP-2000-MK2 Product Specifications:
Type: direct drive turntable
Drive: quarz-driven direct drive
Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
Brake time: < 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake system: electronic brake
Record weight: recommended 800g
Material: aluminium die-cast
Diameter: 332 mm
Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
Effective length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking angle error: < 3°
Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
1x Phono out (gold-plated), 1x GND
Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
Power consumption: 13 W
Dimensions: 450 x 144 x 352 mm
Weight: approximately 6.75 kg
Each AMS-RP-2000-MK2 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Reloop AMS-RP-2000-MK2 Quartz-Drive DJ Turntable with Direct Drive
(1) Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon)
(1) Power cord
(1) Instruction manual