QSC K10.2 K2 Series 10" Two-Way 2000W Active Speakers with Tripod Stands and Carry Cases Package
About This Product
QSC K10.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 10" Woofer
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt. This flexibility makes it a smart choice for a wide range of live sound applications.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
- Best in class audio performance.
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module.
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more.
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours.
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2).
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application.
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability.
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position.
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt).
- M10 fittings for flown applications.
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls.
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-in class loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
Advanced Power and DSP:
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
The user may select may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more.
Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4” TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be “daisy-chained” to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings).
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware).
The K.2 Series has been primarily designed for portable audio reinforcement. This includes a variety of uses in reinforcement for entertainers and presenters. All are designed to perform well on their own in full-range audio. They can be used singly, in stereo pairs or in distributed or delayed systems. They perform extraordinarily well as both main reinforcement systems and as floor monitors.
All three models are equipped with two 35 mm pole sockets that allows use on a speaker stand or on a pole over a subwoofer. (The subwoofer must have a 35 mm pole socket capable of supporting the loudspeakers.) One socket is for vertical mounting, the other for tilting the enclosures down 7.5 degrees.
In addition, the K.2 Series have features designed for various suspension methods. They feature two M10 threaded inserts for suspension with eyebolts and a built-in pull-back ring. There are also yoke accessories (model numbers: K8.2 YOKE, K10.2 YOKE, K12.2 YOKE) for each model that can mount either to the sides of the cabinet or to the top and bottom. These yokes allow for rigid mounting to structures and rotation of the speaker system.
QSC K10TOTE K10 Speaker Tote Bag
This soft, padded tote is designed to be used for transporting your K10 speaker safely and easy. It is constructed of a weather-resistant, heavy-duty nylon/Cordura material, and has a side-flap access to the K10's aluminum top handle for carrying vertically.
- Specifically designed for the K10 speaker.
- Nylon/Cordura construction.
- Side-flap access to speaker's top handle for carrying option.
- Side accessory pouch.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
Universal 20' Red Braided Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable
Microphone Cables that are designed to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance. World-class manufacturing techniques to deliver a noise-free signal transmission ideal for any stage or studio. Features include:
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
- Low capacitance wire for crystal-clear high-frequency transmission.
QSC K10.2 Specifications
Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
LF Transducer: 10" (254 mm), cone
HF Transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 56 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Coverage Angle: 90° Axisymetric
Maximum Rated SPL1: 130 dB @1 M, peak 124 dB @ 1 M, continuous
Amplifier: Class D
Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
3 x Level
Rotary encoder (push)
2 x selection buttons
Monochrome LCD Display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm)
2 x Power LED (front and rear)
3 x Input Signal LED
Input A Mic selected LED
Input B Hi-Z selected LED
Limiter active LED
2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input
1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
Enclosure Details: Impact Resistant ABS
Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
Color: Black (RAL 9011)
Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
519 x 320 x 300 mm
20.4 x 12.6 x 11.8 in
Net Weight: 14.5 kg (32 lbs)
Shipping Weight: 17.6 kg (38.8 lbs)
Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
K10 Tote, K10 Outdoor Cover M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC Lock Out Cover K10.2 Yoke
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
Universal ECON-XLR20-RED Cable Specifications:
Connectors: Neutrik XLR3F to XLR3M
Conductors: 20 AWG x 2 OFC
Shield: 95% OFC Braid
(2) QSC K10.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 10" Woofer
(2) QSC K10TOTE K10 Speaker Tote Bag
(2) 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) 20 FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(2) Universal 20' Red Braided Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable
Each K10.2 Box Includes:
(1) QSC K10.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 10" Woofer
(1) Locking AC Power cord
(1) White QSC Logo
(1) QSC Limited Warranty Information Card
(1) K.2 Series Quick Start Guide
(1) K.2 Series Powered Loudspeaker Safety Information Sheet
EachK10TOTE Box Includes:
(1) QSC K10TOTE K10 Speaker Tote Bag
The Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Box Includes:
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide
The ECON-XLR20-RED Box Includes:
(1) Universal 20' Red Braided Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable