Be the first to review this product
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship in only 1-2 days (business days only).
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
XC-CAT6-50 for touring sound and permanent installations, Audio/Video stage technology, and DMX systems, Digital Snake For Stagebox or Data Link Cable.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
Category 6 Cable, commonly referred to as Cat 6, is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat 5 and Cat 5e, Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard also specifies performance of up to 250 MHz compared to 100 MHz for Cat 5 and Cat 5e.
Category 6 cable has a maximum length of 180 feet (55 meters) when used for 10GBASE-T.
Save time and money making custom Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from ProX. Also available in 3 ft., 5 ft., 10ft., 25 ft., 50 ft., 75 ft., 100 ft., 150 ft., 200 ft., & 300 ft. CAT6 shielded ethernet / Crossover Cable With ProX RJ45 Male Cable Connector. We know that cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound, signals, and data from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and data reproduction are what we are passionate about.
ProX XC-CAT6-50 50FT Cat 6 Cable Features:
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable.
- 24 AWG stranded, pure copper conductors.
- 550MHz bandwidth.
- Genuine ProX XC-RJ45M connectors.
- 19 x 0.12 Copper OFC Copper Compact.
- 14 AWG 2.08 mm2 solid bare conductor.
- 6 x 16 x 0.12 braided TC shielded system to reduce noise, protect pure signal transfer and EMI protection.
- Aluminum foil shielding for protection against external signal interferences with an overall braided/woven screen.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Complete Coil technology demands consistent wave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity.
- Cotton & PP Cross shielding.
- Thermoplastic polyolefin insulation no lead jacket.
- Outer Diameter (O.D.): 0.267" 6.8mm.
- Capacitance: 46 pF/ft.
- Bending Radius: 1" Minimum.
- Pulling Tension: 25 lb (110 N) Maximum.
- IP65 - Dust and waterproof in mated condition.
- Individually tested for performance and quality.
- Complies with CAT6 specifications according to TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173.
ProX Ethernet Cables are made of 100% pure copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Each Retail Box Includes:
(1) ProX XC-CAT6-50 50FT Cat 6 Cable with RJ45 for Network and Snake Box Connections
Forgot Your Password