Numark HF325 On-Ear DJ Headphones
About This Product
Hard working DJs require headphones for airtight performances. A quality set of headphones can be the difference between a good show and a great one. Our HF325 packs an incredible amount of sound quality into a compact, noise isolating design that won't hog all of the space in your gig bag.
Numark HF325 On-Ear DJ Headphones Features:
- Studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use.
- Around-the-ear cups provide long-term wearing comfort.
- Exceptional handling power for use with pro-grade mixers and controllers.
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring.
- Immediate, up-front sound signature gets you closer to the mix.
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments.
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit.
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included.
Starting with recording studio grade sound quality, the HF325 reveals the critical detail in your mix. The on-ear, noise isolating earcups reduce ambient noise to a minimum, making them ideal for use in loud club environments. The immediate, up-front sound signature is like a microscope for your ears. Vocals are intimate, bass is tight and punchy, and the subtle nuances in tracks are exposed with smooth, rich detail.
Hands and ears on the mix
The rotating earcup makes single-ear monitoring a cinch. No more pinching a stiff set of cans between your shoulder and cheek just to get a peek at the main mix and cue mix. We made it practical to keep your hands on the mix, not the headphones. A big upgrade from bundled and all-purpose headphones, the HF325 provides the features you need to perform at your best.
Numark HF325 Specifications
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching.
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response lets you hear every nuance.
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices.
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug.
(1) Numark HF325 On-Ear DJ Headphones
(1) 4-foot Headphone Cable
(1) 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter