Be the first to review this product
Mackie DRM315 2300W 15" 3-way Professional Powered Loudspeaker
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
DRM Series Professional Powered and Passive Loudspeakers deliver high-performance, crystal-clear sound with the rugged construction and reliability that that professional production and install customers demand. Powered models feature Advanced Impulse DSP that provides acoustic correction and time-alignment and the DRM Control Dashboard, a full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup with extensive tuning options. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations - the DRM Series is perfect for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
Mackie DRM315 15" 3-way Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-efficiency 2300W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications.
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power.
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications.
- Advanced Impulse DSP module.
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range.
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound.
- DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more.
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window.
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time.
- Available modes: Live, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option w/variable crossover.
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue.
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks.
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues.
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control.
- System lock with 4-digit passcode.
- Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input.
- Premium components and cabinet design.
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille.
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing cool air directly to the internal amplifier.
- Rotatable waveguide assembly allows for flown horizontal orientation while maintaining maximum coverage.
- 1.4" Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency.
- 6.5" Midrange transducer provides incredible midrange clarity for punchy vocal and instrument reproduction.
- 15" High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications.
- Versatile configuration options.
- Pole-mount allows for easy mounting on top of a DRM18S subwoofer.
- Flyable - 12xM10 flypoints for horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Max SPL: 137 dB.
- 68.3 lb / 31.0 kg.
With up to 2300W of pure, efficient Class-D power, DRM Series Loudspeakers have the headroom to handle the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even with unstable AC power.
Advanced Impulse DSP
Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology, Advanced Impulse DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and precision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end.
Mackie's filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from "honkiness" or "squelch" to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain. The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces - on axis as well as off - and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM Control Dashboard
When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features our DRM Control Dashboard on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-color display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue.
The SP260 2x6 Speaker Processor - The Heart of Your Mackie Loudspeaker System
Offering sophisticated EQ, crossover, dynamics processing and system protection, the Mackie SP260 2x6 Speaker Processor provides complete system optimization for both passive and powered systems. Five different operating modes cover a wide range of systems. Each input and output is loaded with a huge range of processing including flexible EQ, crossover, delay and limiting solutions, as well as the all-new DRM powered voicing curves (available for download in January 2019, and in all future production models). It delivers everything you need to professionally optimize loudspeaker systems of nearly any size. The SP260 utilizes high-end 24-bit AKM AD/DA converters with 120dB dynamic range for class-leading sound quality. With 24 user-definable presets and flexible I/O for simple routing and configuration, the SP260 is an ultra-flexible processor, ideal for a wide range of portable and permanent applications.
Custom high-sensitivity woofers and titanium diaphragm compression drivers housed in braced plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. On the exterior, each DRM is covered in a touring-grade textured coating and paint that is made to last. The unique ported design of DRM cabinets allows for punchy, responsive bass while simultaneously helping to keep the amplifier cool.
DRM Series Loudspeakers offer all the configuration options you would expect for professional applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations for maximum versatility. Both the DRM212 and DRM215 feature angled cabinet designs to allow for use as high-powered floor monitors.
Not only is the DRM Series an amazing choice for DJs, bands, clubs, and rental systems, the series also offers solutions for production and install applications. Fly up to 4 DRM12A cabinets plus 2 DRM18S subwoofers for an incredibly powerful, great sounding system that is perfect for venues, houses of worship, and more. Combine with the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for the ultimate Mackie passive system.
Mackie DRM315 3-way Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
Acoustic Performance Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 20kHz Frequency Range (-3 dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90° rotatable Vertical Coverage Angle: 60° rotatable Maximum SPL Peak: 137 dB Monitor Angle: - Transducers Low Frequency: 15" / 381 mm with ferrite Mid Frequency: 6.5" / 165 mm High Frequency 1.4" / 36 mm titanium dome compression driver Power Amplifiers System Power Amplification Rated Power: 2300 watts peak Low Frequency Power Amplifier Rated Power: 1920 watts peak Low Frequency Power Amplifier Rated THD: < 1% Low Frequency Power Amplifier Cooling: Convection Low Frequency Power Amplifier Design: Class D High Frequency Power Amplifier Rated Power: 380 watts peak High Frequency Power Amplifier Rated THD: < 1% High Frequency Power Amplifier Cooling: Convection High Frequency Power Amplifier Design: Class D System Processing Voicing: 4 Speaker Modes Subwoofer HPF: Off, DRM18S, Var Main Output EQ: 3-band Delay: 0 - 100 ms Equalization Low: ± 12 dB @ 20 HZ - 200 Hz Mid: ± 12 dB @ 200 HZ - 2.00 kHz High: ± 12 dB @ 2.00 kHZ - 20.0 kHz HPF: 40 HZ - 160 Hz (Var) Input / Output Input Type: 2x Female XLR Balanced
Mic-Line Impedance: 8 kΩ balanced 1/4" TS, Wide-Z Impedance: 1 MΩ unbalanced Direct Out and Mix Out: Male XLR Balanced Mix Out Impedance: 600 Ω balanced Main Control: Rotating Knob Electronic Crossover Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave Crossover Frequency: 900 Hz [LF/MF]
2.5 kHZ [MF/THF]
Line Input Power Detachable line cord: ~100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 110W
~220 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 110W
AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A male Power Supply Type: Switchmode Safety Features Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection Display LEDs: Defeatable front power, Speaker Control Status Info: Input and output levels, voicing mode, sub HPF, EQ and delay settings Construction Features Basic Design: Vertical Trapezoidal Enclosure Material: Plywood Enclosure Finish: Black Polyurea Grille Material: 16 - 18 gauge perforated steel Grille Finish: Powder-coated black Handles: One on each side Display LEDs Front: Power ON Display LEDs Rear: Speaker Control Operating Temperature: 0-40 °C
Shipping: Packed and shipped with TLC from idjnow HQ, Ronkonkoma, NY. Height: 36.5" / 927 mm Width: 19.0" / 483 mm Depth: 18.8" / 478 mm Weight: 68.0 lb / 30.8 kg
(1) Mackie DRM315 2300W 15" 3-way Professional Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's manual