Be the first to review this product
Electro-Voice RE97TX-BEIGE Micro-Headworn Condenser Microphone in Beige
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
The RE97Tx is an ultra-low profile, omnidirectional, back-electret condenser, headworn microphone designed for use with standard EV and Telex belt packs. The RE97Tx is intended for spoken-word use such as houses-of-worship, corporate AV, theaters, fixed install, and other applications where a full-range, natural, well-balanced sound is required. The RE97Tx microphone is available in beige, brown, and black.
Electro-Voice RE97TX Features:
- Ultra-low profile for inconspicuous use.
- Lightweight, durable.
- Interchangeable for left or right ear.
- Omni-directional polar pattern provides clean sound and uniform response.
- Use with TXA preamp for XLR wired applications.
Electro-Voice RE97TX Specifications
|Current Consumption||< 500 uA|
|Diameter (Max)||3.05 mm (0.12")|
|Element||Back Electret Condenser|
|Maximum SPL (1% THD)||125 dB|
|Open Circuit Voltage||4 mV/Pascal|
|Weight Net||0.6 oz (17 g)|
The RE97TX-BEIGE Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice RE97TX-BEIGE Micro-Headworn Condenser Microphone in Beige