Chauvet DJ Obey 40 DMX Controller
About This Product
Chauvet DJ Obey 40The Obey 40 is the next step up from the Obey 10, allowing for control of up to 12 fixtures at 16 channels each. With a slightly larger size comes a larger capacity: the Obey 40 has 30 banks on 8 scenes, or up to 240 scenes. The Obey 40 offers the flexibility of its little brother but also adds fog and strobe control and MIDI compatibility.
Obey 40 Features
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each.
- Includes 192 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes.
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today's lighting fixtures.
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes.
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run.
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases.
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility and DMX polarity selector.
- Conveniently mounts using the 3-space (3U) mounting rack.
• Conveniently mounts using the 3-space (3U) mounting rack.
Chauvet DJ Obey 40 Specifications
• DMX Channels: 192
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Rackmount: 3U
• Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
• Weight: 5.7 lb (2.6 kg)
• Size: 19 x 3.5 x 6.7 in (483 x 89 x 171 mm)
• Approvals: CE
(1) Chauvet DJ Obey 40
(1) External Power Supply
(1) User Manual
(1) Warranty Card