American DJ Entour Ice Low-Lying Tour-Grade Fog Machine
About This Product
The Entour Ice is a tour-grade low-lying fog machine that creates a thick cloud of smoke that stays close to the floor when used with dry ice. It comes in a road case with casters and features DMX and other on-board controls, a motorized dry ice basket that drops into the water and a low water level sensor that automatically shuts off the pump.
The Entour Ice is ideal for stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event productions.
American DJ Entour Ice Low-Lying Tour-Grade Fog Machine Features:
- Fog Conduction Hose & Flight Case Cover are Included.
- Low-lying tour-grade fog machine.
- Requires dry ice and water.
- Output: 550M squared per minute.
- Dry ice consumption: 12kg/ 3.5 minutes.
- Dual heaters: 2x 1450W (120V); 2x 3000W (230V.)
- Warm-up time: 45 minutes (120V); 23 min. (230V.)
American DJ Entour Ice Specifications:
DMX Channel Modes: 1, 2, or 3-channels
3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
Dual powerCON inputs
On-board controls with LED display: timer & manual fog trigger, 10-100% output
Locking tank with motorized dry ice basket system
Power Consumption: 3000W (120V); 6100W (230V)
Low water level sensor: pump automatically turns off when water is too low
Voltage: 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (non-switchable)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.5" x 18.25" x 24.25" / 543x460x617mm (without case on); 21.5" x 18.25" x 25" / 543x460x632mm (with case on)
Weight: 70.5 lbs. / 32 kg. (without case on); 94 lbs. / 42.5 kg. (with case on)
(1) American DJ Entour Ice Low-Lying Tour-Grade Fog Machine
(1) Road case with heavy duty casters