The amplification system for both speakers is mounted in one unit, so only one speaker needs a power connection. Connect the second cabinet using the plug-in speaker cable (included.) The volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel for easy access. High-density materials are used to increase efficiency, and bass porting improves the low-end response. Concave oval waveguides provide a wide listening area "sweet-spot" for accurate imaging and fatigue-free listening. Radial-edge speaker baffles minimize audio distortion.
For those users needing more low-end punch, an electronic bass-boost circuit is provided, as well as a subwoofer output that can be used to add a powered subwoofer to the N-Wave 360 monitoring system.
Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors Features:
- Precise audio amplification for home DJ Setups.
- Front panel volume control.
- Separate high-1-inch Silk illuminated and 3-inch low-frequency drivers with crossover.
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power.
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound.
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction.
- RCA Audio Inputs.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- 80–20,000 Hz.
- Universal Voltage.