QSC K12.2 K2 Series 12" Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeakers with Stands & Road Case Package
About This Product
QSC K12.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 12" Woofer
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt. This flexibility makes it a smart choice for a wide range of live sound applications.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
QSC K12.2 features at glance:
- Best in class audio performance.
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module.
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more.
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours.
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2).
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application.
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability.
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position.
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt).
- M10 fittings for flown applications.
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls.
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-in class loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
Advanced Power and DSP:
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
The user may select may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more.
Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4” TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be “daisy-chained” to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings).
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware).
The K.2 Series has been primarily designed for portable audio reinforcement. This includes a variety of uses in reinforcement for entertainers and presenters. All are designed to perform well on their own in full-range audio. They can be used singly, in stereo pairs or in distributed or delayed systems. They perform extraordinarily well as both main reinforcement systems and as floor monitors.
All three models are equipped with two 35 mm pole sockets that allows use on a speaker stand or on a pole over a subwoofer. (The subwoofer must have a 35 mm pole socket capable of supporting the loudspeakers.) One socket is for vertical mounting, the other for tilting the enclosures down 7.5 degrees.
In addition, the K.2 Series have features designed for various suspension methods. They feature two M10 threaded inserts for suspension with eyebolts and a built-in pull-back ring. There are also yoke accessories (model numbers: K8.2 YOKE, K10.2 YOKE, K12.2 YOKE) for each model that can mount either to the sides of the cabinet or to the top and bottom. These yokes allow for rigid mounting to structures and rotation of the speaker system.
Clutch CL-STPACK Heavy Duty Professional Tripod Speaker Stand Set with Carry Bag
The Clutch CL-STPACK includes two deluxe adjustable height Speaker Stands and a travel/storage bag. The speaker stands are a made from thick wall heavy gauge aluminum and are designed to properly hold the weight of up to 120 lbs. The durable black powder coat finish will help extend the cosmetic life after the rigors of performance and transportation. Easily adjustable with oversized grip knobs to tighten the collars and includes a safety pin to lock in your desired height. The slam protecting spring in the shaft will help against fast drops of the pole.
Clutch CL-STPACK Features:
- Matching pair set of Heavy duty professional tripod speaker stands.
- Adjustable height can telescope from a minimum of 41 inches, to a maximum height of 72 inches (6 feet).
- Each stand has a 120 lb. holding capacity.
- 1-3/8" (35mm) diameter upper shaft.
- Rubber feet to prevent slips and dampen vibrations.
- Constructed with steel and aluminum.
- Sleek and stylish black powder coat finish.
- Oversized grip knobs for easy adjustments.
- perfect for DJ, bands, live performances, karaoke, or public addresses.
- High quality metal joints and connection junctions.
- Includes Properly fitting & durable protective double carry bag.
ProX Dual QSC K12 Speaker ATA Flight Case Holds 2 Speakers [X-QSCK12]
The X-QSCK12 is a professional speaker case that houses 2 QSC-K12 Speakers, and employs a laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal padding to provide the best customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling it also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases.
- 3/8 inch plywood with black laminate.
- Inside lined with durable hard rubber.
- ATA style flight case.
- Recessed spring loaded handles.
- Recessed butterfly twist latches.
- Black w/silver metallic finish.
- Heavy duty steel ball corners.
- Aluminum extrusion around caster plate.
- 4 Caster dishes on top cover for stacking.
QSC K12.2 Specifications
Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
LF Transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
HF Transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymetric
Maximum Rated SPL1: 130 dB @1 M, peak 124 dB @ 1 M, continuous
Amplifier: Class D
Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
3 x Level
Rotary encoder (push)
2 x selection buttons
Monochrome LCD Display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm)
2 x Power LED (front and rear)
3 x Input Signal LED
Input A Mic selected LED
Input B Hi-Z selected LED
Limiter active LED
2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input
1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
Enclosure Details: Impact Resistant ABS
Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
Color: Black (RAL 9011)
Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
602 x 356 x 350 mm
23.7 x 14 x 13.8 in
Net Weight: 17.7 kg (39 lbs
Shipping Weight: 21.7 kg (47.8 lbs)
Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover
M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC LockOut Cover
Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stand Set Specifications
Shipping Dimensions 5.50"L X 5.50"D X 40.00"H
Weight: 14.00 lbs
Product Name: CL-STPACK
Height: 41" - 72"
Load Capacity (each): 120 lbs
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8"
Weight (per stand): 6 lbs.
ProX X-QSCK12 Specifications
L:23.5 W:14 H:14
L:26 W:22 H:14
22.00"L X 17.00"D X 26.00"H
Weight: 65.70 lbs
22.50"L X 18.00"D X 26.50"H
Weight: 76.50 lbs
This Package Includes:
(2) QSC K12.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 12" Woofers
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stands with Carry Bag
(2) 20' Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(1) ProX Dual QSC K12 Speaker ATA Flight Case Holds 2 Speakers [X-QSCK12]
Each K12.2 Retail Box Includes:
(1) QSC K12.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker with 12" Woofer
(1) Locking AC Power cord
(1) White QSC Logo
(1) QSC Limited Warranty Information Card
(1) K.2 Series Quick Start Guide
(1) K.2 Series Powered Loudspeaker Safety Information Sheet
Each Clutch CL-STPACK Retail Box Includes:
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Clutch Durable Tripod Speaker Stand Set Carry Bag
The ProX X-QSCK12 Box Includes:
(1) ProX Dual QSC K12 Speaker ATA Flight Case Holds 2 Speakers [X-QSCK12]