Be the first to review this product
(2) JBL Professional EON715 15" EON 700 Series Powered Bluetooth PA Speakers with Black Speaker Stand Set Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
JBL's advanced waveguide and transducer technologies, coupled with highly efficient amplification, ensure uniform coverage across the entire listening area, even when you push the system to the limit. The EON715's woofer is redesigned for lower impedance and higher efficiency, an improved horn delivers a smooth off-axis beamwidth and JBL's powerful 2414H compression driver features a premium neodymium magnet for balanced response in a lightweight footprint. The speaker is powered by 1,300 watts of ultra-efficient discrete Class D amplification, for clean, clear sound. It all adds up to superior coverage, consistency and intelligibility at any volume. The EON715's advanced DSP package provides comprehensive control over EQ, limiters, delay, dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking and other speaker functions. Access settings on-speaker using an integrated backlit LCD screen, or from anywhere in the venue using the JBL Pro Connect App. Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming and control take advantage of the newest protocol's security features, low latency, broad range and improved audio fidelity. EON715 loudspeakers can be used as main PA speakers or floor monitors. Top and rear suspension points enable flying speakers; rear suspension points serve as connections for fixed installations, using an optional universal yoke mount. Indexed feet molded into enclosures enable a range of acoustic configurations and secure stacking for traditional stand-up configurations and convenient storage and transport. All audio products have useful lives, and JBL engineers are committed to making that lifespan as long as possible-not only in terms of reliability, but in terms of how good the system sounds every time it's turned on. The EON715 is housed in an FEA-optimized composite enclosure, taking advantage of injection-molding and mechanical-shaping techniques for added durability without sacrificing cabinet size or performance. Computer-optimized ergonomic handles make moving boxes a breeze. Like every JBL Professional product, the EON715 undergoes stringent testing that goes above and beyond any conditions the product would face in the real world.
JBL Professional EON715 15" PA Speaker Features:
- Custom-designed 15-inch woofer.
- 2414H compression driver.
- Re-designed high-frequency horn.
- Power: 1,300W peak / 650W RMS.
- Frequency response: 45 Hz–20 kHz (-10 dB); 55 Hz–20 kHz (-3 dB.)
- Max SPL: 128 dB.
- Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V.
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 1 XLR passthrough.
- Advanced dbx DSP: Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, 100ms speaker delay, parametric EQ.
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer.
- Backlit color LCD screen provides easy access to functions.
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control.
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control.
- Durable polypropylene cabinet and metal grille.
- Two ergonomic handles simplify transport.
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options.
- Stackable cabinets allow easy storage.
- Dimensions: 27.6 x 17.2 x 13.8 in (702 x 438 x 351 mm) (HxWxD.)
- Weight: 37.3 pounds (16.9 kg.)
- Shipping dimensions: 29.92 x 21.73 x 18.38 in (760 x 552 x 467 mm) (HxWxD.)
- Shipping weight: 49.6 pounds (22.5 kg.
JBL Professional EON715 Product Specifications:
|System Type||15IN Powered Loudspeaker|
|Woofer Voice Coil||2"|
|Tweeter Model||2414H Compression Driver|
|Transducer Impedence||LF 4ohm rated, HF 8ohm rated|
|Max SPL||128dB @1m/4Pi|
|Freq Range -10||45Hz - 20kHz|
|Freq Range -3||55Hz - 20kHz|
|Power Rating||1300W peak / 650 RMS|
|AC power input||100V-120V or 220V-240V|
|LED indicators||1 Power LED, 1 Limit LED, 1 Front LED, 2 Signal/SSM LEDs|
|Input Impedance||50k/100k un-balanced/balanced|
|Input Gain||-∞ to +36db|
|Crossover Frequency||1.9 kHz|
|I/O||2 XLR Combo Jacks / BT|
1 XLR M Thru
|Grille||16GA perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing|
|Suspension / Mounting||4 M10 Suspension points, 36mm Pole Socket, Universal yoke bracket holes|
|Handles||2, Cable channel on bottom|
|Net Weight||17kg (37.48 lbs.)|
|Gross Weight||21.5kg (47.40 lbs.)|
|Product Dims||HxWxL 716x438x358mm (28.19x17.24x11.09 in.)|
|Shipping Dims||HxWxL 738x543x458mm (29.06x21.38x18.03 in.)|
This Package Includes:(2) JBL Professional EON715 15" EON 700 Series Powered PA Speakers with Bluetooth
(2) 6' (2m) AC Power Cables
(2) ProX X-POLARIS-BL X2 Adjustable Height Pole Shafts
(2) ProX X-POLARIS-BL X2 Steel Base Plates
(2) Base Plate Bags
(1) Pole Carrying Bag
(2) Clutch CL-TOTE1500 Universal Large 15" Speaker Carry Tote/Bags
(2) Clutch 20' Sure-Fit XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone / Speaker Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
Forgot Your Password