Shure PGXD14/PGA31 Headworn Wireless System
About This Product
Shure PGXD14/PGA31 Headworn Wireless SystemThe PGXD14/PGA31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the PGX-D wireless systems family.
PGX-D Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal.
Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD1 bodypack transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, 2 AA batteries, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, carrying case, and user guide.
Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser MicrophoneThe PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
PGA31 Features:• Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers.
• Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals.
• Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback.
• Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation.
• TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks.
• Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction.
• Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals.
• Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance.
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure PGXD1 Bodypack TransmitterPowerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
PGXD1 Features:• Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip.
• 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone.
• Power, mute, and battery status LED.
• 200 ft (60 m) operating range.
• Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries.
• Recessed dial on side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable gain.
• Lockable interface prevents accidental setting change.
Shure PGXD4 Wireless ReceiverThe Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD4 Features:• 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound.
• Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly.
• One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver.
• True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability.
• Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band.
• 1/4” and XLR audio outputs.
• Included padded carrying case for portability and protection.
Shure PGXD14/PGA31 Specifications
|Frequency Response||60–20,000 Hz|
Shure PGXD14/PGA31 Includes:(1) Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
(1) Shure PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
(2) AA batteries
(1) Power Supply
(1) Clothing Clip
(1) Pack of Windscreens
(1) Carrying Case
(1) User Guide