Roland DJ-202 Serato DJ Controller with Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop Monitors Package
About This Product
Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller for Serato DJ Intro
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Intro controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
*TR-606 and TR-707 sounds will be added in a future user-installable firmware update.
Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller Features:
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro.
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching.
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology.
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride.
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation.
- Independent sampler volume control.
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software.
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro.
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX.
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters.
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability.
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs.
- USB powered for simple connectivity.
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready.
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX.
The DJ-202 is a two-channel, four-deck controller that’s powered via USB and capable of being transported and set up with minimal effort. Its compact, lightweight design and easy-grab handles allow DJs the portability they need for all types of events—mobile applications, house parties, club rocking, beat battles, and more. The intuitive layout of the DJ-202 and its plug-and-play connectivity will have you DJing in no time at all. And with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity and Roland’s high-resolution audio hardware, your performances will sound amazing on any sound system.
The Roland Drum Machine Legacy in a DJ Controller
From the TR-909's unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of the TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of modern music, from hip-hop, house, techno, and electro in the ’80s and ’90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Using Roland’s patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, the DJ-202 faithfully recreates the original sound of these machines, giving you the tools to create rhythm tracks using the same sound palette as the world’s foremost musical icons. The DJ-202’s expanded TR sounds include Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences.
Mixing and Scratching
Scratch and cue with confidence using the DJ-202’s large, low-latency platters, which are the absolute best in its class. Dedicated Serato DJ Intro controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, and samples, plus switching between four decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches. And with dedicated Play/Pause and Cue buttons, you have the same direct control found on high-end controllers and standalone audio players.
Bring Vocals to Life
Add new life to your DJ voice, radio drops, guest vocals, or external instruments via the 1/4-inch TS mic input with onboard reverb and echo FX. Additional vocal effects include low-cut EQ to refine the sound and a noise gate to automatically clean up sound issues and unwanted background noise.
Remix, Produce, Perform
Use the TR drums or your own sounds loaded into Serato Sampler’s four sample slots (with individual sampler volume control) to create the foundation for remixes, beats, and live performances. Program them using the DJ-202’s 16-step sequencer—accessible via the performance pads—and then sync them automatically to your Serato library to create unique transitions, live remixes, or beefed-up classic tracks. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time Serato Sampler sequencing, or use the MIDI output to fluidly sync any MIDI-supported external devices and instruments to your sequencer and Serato DJ Intro. For expanded production capability, upgrade to Serato DJ to access 32 sync-able sampler slots over four banks, the full collection of iZotope FX, software recording capabilities, and more.
Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors
Designed to offer the bedroom DJ impressive sound in a compact format, the N-Wave 360 system includes two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1" silk dome tweeter—with blue LED illumination—matched with a 3" woofer via a precision crossover circuit. The onboard amplification system can deliver up to 60 Watts of peak power. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for a compact setup; they won’t interfere with other electronics and offer extra protection when used near a video monitor.
The amplification system for both speakers is mounted in one unit, so only one speaker needs a power connection. Connect the second cabinet using the plug-in speaker cable (included.) The volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel for easy access. High-density materials are used to increase efficiency, and bass porting improves the low-end response. Concave oval waveguides provide a wide listening area “sweet-spot” for accurate imaging and fatigue-free listening. Radial-edge speaker baffles minimize audio distortion.
For those users needing more low-end punch, an electronic bass-boost circuit is provided, as well as a subwoofer output that can be used to add a powered subwoofer to the N-Wave 360 monitoring system.
N-Wave 360 Features:
- Precise audio amplification for home DJ Setups.
- Front panel volume control.
- Separate high-1-inch Silk illuminated and 3-inch low-frequency drivers with crossover.
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power.
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound.
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction.
- RCA Audio Inputs.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- 80–20,000 Hz.
- Universal Voltage.
Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
Excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken word, karaoke, multimedia, and instrument use.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern of the SV100 helps reduce feedback, while the wide frequency response and high output deliver excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken-word presentations, karaoke performances, multimedia, and instrument use.
Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
Nominal input level
MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
Nominal output level
MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
MASTER OUT: 1 k ohm
PHONES: 22 ohms
48.0 kHz: 20 Hz–22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
PC port: USB type B
MIDI OUT connector
DC IN jack
USB bus power
Size and Weight
Width: 478 mm / 18-7/8 inches
Depth: 297 mm / 11-3/4 inches
Height: 62 mm / 2-1/2 inches
Weight: 2.1 kg / 4 lbs 11 oz
Numark N-Wave 360 Specifications
Output Power: 60 W peak
20 W continuous
Front Baffle Thickness: 0.6" (15 mm)
Low-Frequency Driver: 3" (76 mm) woofer
High-Frequencer Drive: 1" (25 mm) silk-dome tweeter
Inputs / Outputs:
2 RCA audio inputs (left and right)
1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS connection cable between speakers
1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS subwoofer output
Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 KHz
Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
Dimensions (width x depth x height):;
6.4” x 5.0" x 7.5"
16.3 cm x 12.7 cm x 19.0 cm
Weight: 6.3 lbs. / 2.9 kg
Shure SV100-W Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-52 dBV/Pa* at 1kHz *1 Pa=94 dB SPL|
|Output Connection||XLR-¼" (6.3 mm)|
(1) Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller for Serato DJ Intro
(1) Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors
(1) Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
(1) Set of Professional DJ Headphones
(1) American Audio 3FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC3]
The Roland DJ-202 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller
(1) Startup Guide
(1) USB cable
(2) N-Wave 360 Speakers
(1) RCA Audio Cable
(1) Interconnection Cable
(1) Power Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The Shure SV100-W Box Includes:
(1) SV100-W with On / Off switch
(1) XLR-¼" cable
(1) 1/4" adapter
(1) User Guide
The RC3 Box Includes:
(1) American Audio 3FT Dual RCA to RCA Patch Cable [RC3]