RCF SUB 705-AS II 15" Powered Subwoofer
About This Product
The SUB 705-AS II is a compact and powerful bass reflex subwoofer. It is equipped with a 15" high power woofer with 3" voice coil, powered by a 1400 Watt digital amplifier in a robust plywood housing with deep and punchy tuning for a powerful bass. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency, it can be easily and quickly set up with a satellite speaker. The SUB 705-AS II easily combines with 12" and 15", ideal for RCF ART and D-Line Series.
SUB 702-AS II Features:
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier.
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing.
- Stereo crossover.
- Switchable crossover frequencies.
- Phase-reverse switch.
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection.
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output.
RCF subwoofers are the first choice of many sound engineers, thanks to the very high SPL levels at very low frequencies, smaller dimensions compared to the competitors, self-powered design, and impressive size/weight to SPL output ratio. Your crowd will be able to live an engaging immersive musical experience.
Cabinet & Mechanics
The RCF cabinets are made of birch plywood coated with a textured black finish. The subs are stackable and light-weight, for easy set-up and tear down, thanks to the ergonomic handles. A pole receptacle allows the use of the box in various configurations. The powder coated front grille integrates a special transparent-to-sound foam backing on the inside to further protect the transducers from dust.
Powerful Class D Amplifiers
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. RCF amplifiers deliver an ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid machined aluminum structure which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the amplifiers present SMPS power supply section to produce maximum output and minimum weight.
RCF SUB 705-AS II Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1400 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 700 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Pole mount
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Height: 568/22.36 mm/inch
- Width: 430/16.93 mm/inch
- Depth: 595/23.43 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 28.0/50.70 kg/lbs
The SUB 705-AS II Box Includes:
(1) RCF SUB 705-AS II 15” Powered Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide