RCF SUB 705-AS II 15" Powered Subwoofer
About This Product
The SUB 705-AS II is a compact and powerful bass reflex subwoofer. It is equipped with a 15” high power woofer with 3” voice coil, powered by a 1400 Watt digital amplifier in a robust plywood housing with deep and punchy tuning for a powerful bass. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency, it can be easily and quickly set up with a satellite speaker. The SUB 705-AS II easily combines with 12” and 15”, ideal for RCF ART and D-Line Series.
SUB 702-AS II Features:
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier.
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing.
- Stereo crossover.
- Switchable crossover frequencies.
- Phase-reverse switch.
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection.
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output.
RCF SUB 705-AS II Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1400 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 700 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Pole mount
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Height: 568/22.36 mm/inch
- Width: 430/16.93 mm/inch
- Depth: 595/23.43 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 28.0/50.70 kg/lbs
The SUB 705-AS II Box Includes:
(1) RCF SUB 705-AS II 15” Powered Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide