Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer for Serato DJ (black)
About This Product
Thanks to the built-in soundcard, this 2-channel mixer is Serato DJ enabled as soon as you unpack it. Featuring a highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-S3 delivers a smooth and accurate response.
The scratch-friendly layout creates more room for you to be creative in the booth. No need to go easy, the DJM-S3 is built to withstand intense performances. And to bring even more creativity to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Thanks to the built-in Serato-dedicated sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9 mixer, you can connect the DJM-S3 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and immediately use Serato DJ (available separately). Mix and scratch your digital files via turntables and the Serato Control Vinyl, or by using compatible multi players.
Professional Magvel crossfader
- Scratching on the DJM-S3 feels instinctive and effortless. The responsive and tough Magvel crossfader – taken from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer – is accurate, smooth and durable for more than 10 million movements.
Independent channel filters
- Turn the filter knob on each channel to create unique textures. By twisting the parameter knob you can adjust resonance and add tension to your performances.
- XLR terminal – high-quality audio output.
- Two headphone outputs – ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack.
- Signal GND terminal – easily attach and securely hold ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Independent Mic section – use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer for Serato DJ Key Features:High quality sound
Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer’s dithering technology.
The XLR terminals delivers premium sound quality. And the signal GND firmly holds ground wires from analogue turntables.
Two headphone outputs
The DJM-S3 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
Professional sound quality
Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sound sources, the DJM-S3 creates high-quality audio thanks to its dithering technology.
|DVS Control||Serato DJ|
|Software System Requirements|
For more information click here
|Frequency Range||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Sampling Rate||48 kHz|
|A/D Converter||24 bit|
|D/A Converter||24 bit|
|S/N Ratio Line||94 dB|
|Distortion||< 0.005 % (LINE)|
|Power Supply||AC adaptor DC 12 V|
|Power Consumption||600 mA|
|EQ/ISO Range||-∞ ~ +6 dB|
|Sound Color FX||Filter|
|USB||1 USB B port|
Each DJM-S3 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer for Serato DJ (black)
(1) Power cord
(1) AC adaptor
(1) USB cable
(1) Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)