Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style Series DJ Controller Case with 2U 19" Rack Space
About This Product
Flight Zone Glide Style Series with a bottom 19 inch 2U rack space. The new Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Flight Zone case includes a removable V-cut front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the MCX8000 controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed. Also available in our Black Label Series with all black hardware (FZGSMCX8000W2BL).
- Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space.
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel.
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware.
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management.
- Recessed Handle and Latches.
- Glide Platform: 31”W x 12”D.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Specifications
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
34.25"W x 2.25"H x 22.5"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
35.25" x 13" x 23.75"
Approximate Shipping weight:
UPC barcode: 807822039764
EAN barcode: 8078220397608
The FZGSMCX8000W2 Box Includes:
(1) Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style DJ Controller Case