Numark Redwave Carbon High-quality Full-range Professional Mixing Headphones
About This Product
When you are looking for a good pair of DJ headphones you want a pair that has a fresh design, is light and comfortable for long sessions, and of course is made by DJs for DJs. Red Wave Carbon is for you. It has full-range frequency response, ear pads that deliver all-night comfort, swiveling ear cups for convenient monitoring and a detachable cable with 1/8"-1/4" inch adapter for use with virtually any gear.
Numark Redwave Carbon High-quality Full-range Professional Mixing Headphones Features:
- High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs.
- Swivel design enables DJs to monitor house audio and cue audition.
- Breathable protein-leather padding stays comfortable during extended use.
- Large 50mm driver, neo magnet and high-temp voice coil for optimal frequency response.
- Detachable headphone cable with ¹⁄₈" adapter for use with virtually any DJ gear.
- Professional build and modern design matched with superior sound.
- Includes carry pouch to protect and store headphones, cable and adapter.
The drivers are 50mm neodymium-powered units, compared to the more common 40mm headphone driver size. This gives the Red Wave Carbons a particularly deep and potent bass response. When combined with their high-temperature/high-power voice coils, the overall effect is one of effortless aural authority, where every nuance is reproduced with detail and accuracy. Special consideration was also paid to comfort and convenience, in addition to great audio performance. The ear pads are a special breathable protein-leather material, which stay comfortable and cool, with no "sweating," during extended sessions. As a perfect finishing touch, a custom carrying pouch is included to store the headphones, cable and adapter.
(1) Set of: Redwave Carbon Headphones
(1) Detachable Headphone Cable
(1) 1/8" to 1/4" Adapter
(1) Carrying Pouch