FBT DJ 15A 15" 350W + 100W RMS Powered Monitor Speaker Package
About This Product
FBT DJ 15A 15" Processed Powered Monitor Speaker
J speakers are versatile and easy to use in applications such as Band PA, personal monitor, stage performance, theaters and halls, clubs, gyms, bars and more. DJ 15A features a rugged gas injected molded polypropylene cabinet construction and is available in black finish. The FBT DJ15A series speaker's modern cabinet appearance provides fixed installations with an elegant design that can blend into any decor.
FBT DJ 15A 15" Powered Monitor Speaker Features:
- 2-way processed active system with two channel input mixer & Polypropylene enclosure.
- 1 x 15" custom woofer.
- 1 x 1" neodymium silk dome tweeter.
- 300W/70W built-in amplifier cont. RMS LF/HF
- 350W/100W built-in amplifier max. RMS LF/HF
- 700W/200W built-in amplifier max. peak LF/HF
- 2 x M10 suspension points.
- 4 DSP presets specially designed for DJ users
- Completely manufactured in Italy.
- Same woofer, amplifier, power supply and On-Board Digital signal processing as J 15A.
- Two channel input mixer with stereo/mono OUT.
- Input panel with XLR/jack input and XLR link, Mic/line switch, Level, HP filter, 4 Preset Switch, Stereo RCA input, level, XLR OUT for daisy-chaining with Stereo/Mono switch selector.
A front face steel grille protects the speaker from external damage. The bi-amplified FBT DJ15A active speaker features a 350W RMS low frequency amp and a 100W RMS high frequency amp. The control panel features two channels input mixer with stereo/mono out; XLR/jack input and XLR link, mic/line switch, level, HP filter, 4 preset switch, stereo RCA input, XLR out for daisy-chaining with stereo/mono switch selector. The two M10 fly points built into the cabinet along with the optional mounting brackets allow the FBT DJ15A speaker to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. A standard 1,38" speaker stand socket allows the FBT DJ15A to be mounted on speaker stand.
Bass reproduction at high volume.
The DJ 15A also has another useful feature for DJs, including a two channel input mixer allowing the DJ to plug a music source and microphone direct into the speaker, giving separate control over volume for both devices. You can also daisy chain these speaker together if required. Ideal for many application of today’s modern DJ.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SM58 Features:• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
• Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
• Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
• Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
• Replacement cartridge: R59
FBT Pro DJ 15A Specifications
• 380 mm (15") custom woofer with improved efficiency and linearity.
• 350W rms class D amplifier for LF and 100W rms for HF.
• High efficiency switch mode power supply.
• 4 DSP preset for maximum acoustical flexibility.
• Two channels input mixer with stereo/mono OUT.
• 2-way bi-amplified system in Bass-Reflex
• Polypropylene enclosure with integrated handle
• 2 x M10 anchoring points
• 25mm (1”) HF custom AF compression driver
• 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
• On-board Digital Signal processing with dynamic equalizations and protections for high SPL and high reliability.
• Input panel with XLR/jack input and XLR Link, Mic/Line switch, Level, HP filter, 4 Preset Switch, Stereo RCA input, level, XLR OUT for daisy-chaining with Stereo/Mono switch selector.
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
This Package Includes:(2) FBT Pro DJ 15A 15" Processed Powered Monitor Speakers
(2) FBT Pro DJ 15A Speaker Nylon Carry Bags [V38]
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 - Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Carry Bag (For the JS-TS50-2 Speaker Stands)
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) IDJNow Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(3) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Each FBT Pro DJ 15A Box Includes:(1) FBT DJ 15A Processed Active Monitor
(1) Power Cable
(1) Owner's Manual
The Shure SM58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide