Electro-Voice ZLX-15P 15" Powered Speaker Package
About This Product
Electro-Voice ZLX-15P 15” Two-Way Powered LoudspeakerWith ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. The Electro-Voice ZLX-15P is a powered PA enclosure with a 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver that gives you the confidence of the industry's most trusted components. The enclosure is engineered to exacting standards to bring exceptional EV audio quality for larger applications, with or without a subwoofer. The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring.
ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound – all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust. The ZLX-15P is perfect for use as either mains or monitors, and represents a new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable powered loudspeaker.
ZLX-15P Features:• LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets
• Input level meters and independent amplifier control
• EV-engineered components & a custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier
• Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design
• 1000W (Class D); 127 dB max SPL; 42 Hz – 20 kHz
• 15" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
• Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
Electro-Voice ZLX-15 and ZLX-15P Padded Speaker Cover [ZLX-15-CVR]The perfect way to protect your ZLX speaker and keep it looking like new! EV’s rugged, high-quality ZLX-15-CVR cover provides ideal protection for your ZLX-15 and ZLX-15P speaker - because it's made to fit it perfectly. A tough nylon exterior, perfectly placed side handle cutouts, and protective interior foam padding (with soft tricot lining) make the cover durable yet lightweight. A classy printed EV logo on the front of the cover complements your speaker. Don't compromise; protect your investment with the ZLX-15-CVR - the cover that's made specifically for it!
ZLX-15-CVR Features:• Durable 600-D Nylon outer fabric
• Interior padded with protective foam layer and soft tricot lining
• Handle cutouts provide access to built-in cabinet handles
• Printed EV logo on front panel to compliment your EV ZLX
• Black exterior
Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal MicrophoneThe PGA48 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Shure PGA48 Features:• Handheld microphone for spoken word and karaoke performance.
• Tailored cartridge design for clear reproduction of speech.
• Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry BagSpeaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
JS-TS50-2 Features:• Part Name: JS-TS50-2
• Long-lasting aluminum construction
• Durable powder-coated finish
• Tripod base is very stable and sturdy
• Stand is height-adjustable
• Carrying bag included for FREE!
• Holds up to 120 lbs.
• Height 46.5" - 81.5”
Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Specifications
|Frequency Range||42 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||127 dB|
|Power Rating||1000 W|
|Frequency Response||55 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15L, 380 mm (15 in) Woofer|
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output|
|Grill||18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat|
|Height||685 mm (26.97")|
|Width||423 mm (16.65")|
|Depth||383 mm (15.08")|
|Weight Net||17.3 kg (38.14 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||23 kg (50.71 lbs)|
Shure PGA48 Specifications
|Frequency Response||70–15,000 Hz|
|Phantom power required?||No|
The ZLX15PGoPack Includes:
(2) Electro-Voice ZLX-15P 15” Two-Way Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Electro-Voice ZLX-15 and ZLX-15P Padded Speaker Covers [ZLX-15-CVR]
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) IDJNow Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Carry Bag (For the speaker stands)
(1) Shure PGA48-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Each Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cord
The PGA48-XLR Box Includes:
(1) Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Zipper Carry Pouch
(1) XLR-to-XLR Cable
(1) User Guide