Electro-Voice ELX118P 18” Powered Subwoofer Package
About This Product
Electro-Voice ELX118P 700 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer
Optimized for performance with the ELX112P and ELX115P, the ELX118P adds a deep, low-frequency, amplified punch that you can hear and feel.
- ELX118 performance with self-amplification.
- EVS-18K woofer for extended LF.
- 32 Hz – 130 Hz frequency range.
- Lightweight, cool-running 700 W Class D amp.
- Selectable Normal/Boost modes.
- XLR and TRS combo input.
- XLR parallel output.
Electro-Voice ELX118 Padded Subwoofer Cover
The Electro Voice ELX118COVER Padded Cover for ELX118 is a heavy duty padded nylon cover with embroidered EV logo for use with the Live X ELX118 and ELX118P sub woofers. This great padded cover features a pocket for storage of power cable. This is a must have accessory for owners of the Electro Voice ELX118 and ELX118P speakers
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!.
- Holds up to 120 lbs..
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Electro-Voice ELX118P Specifications
|Case Material||9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB)||Omnidirectional|
|Input Connections||Parallel Neutrik® NL4|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Power Rating||700 W|
|Woofer Size||457.2 mm (18")|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||42 - 100 Hz|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||32 - 130 Hz|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||134 dB|
|LF Transducer||(1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18") Woofer|
|Crossover Frequency||100 Hz|
|Connector Type||(1) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) XLR Link Output|
|Grill||18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat|
|Height||661 mm (26.02")|
|Width||507 mm (19.96")|
|Depth||574 mm (22.6")|
|Weight Net||31.3 kg (69 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||39.3 kg (86.64 lbs)|
The ELX118PGoPack Includes:
(2) Electro-Voice ELX118P 700 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofers
(2) Electro-Voice ELX118-CVR Padded Subwoofer Covers
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) IDJNow Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) Electro-Voice ASP-1 Height adjustable steel subwoofer stands
Each Electro-Voice ELX118P Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice ELX118P Powered 18” Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide