Denon DJ Prime Go Features:
- Fully-featured, backpackable 2-deck smart DJ console.
- 7-inch HD touchscreen with gestures.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 4 hours of unplugged performance.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming.
- Dual-bank performance pads for triggering hot-cues, loop and roll.
- No-compromise, pro-grade audio and connectivity.
- RCA aux input for media players, tablets and phones.
- Capacitive-touch jog wheels.
- Internally analyze music files & Rekordbox collections direct from USB.
- Standalone Track Preview.
- Assignable FX module, 3-Band EQ and Filter/Sweep FX.
- (2) dedicated XLR (1/4-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/talkover.
- USB and SD media source inputs.
Whether you're recording, editing, mixing, or mastering audio, a truly great studio reference monitor design needs to provide the most accurate, uncolored representation of your music as possible. Tannoy GOLD nearfield reference monitors have been created to serve the demanding needs of professionals in recording, broadcast and post-production environments. Engineered to the highest standards and build quality, The GOLD 5 will impress you whether you're a seasoned Tannoy user or just taking your first step up to a monitor system based on the legendary Dual Concentric driver. Times may have changed, but Tannoy's engineering values and commitment to perfection have not. Everything they do today is judged against our considerable achievements of the past as we continue to advance the art and science of building the world's premier reference monitors. Constant refinement of our famed Dual Concentric driver, advanced Klippel analysis and a host of other technologies ensure that with every new product comes another historic chapter. Thanks to the integrated design, the speakers and the amplifiers are designed as one. Breathtaking yesterday; equally breathtaking today. Clearly, to build the best studio monitors you must start with the very best drivers. At Tannoy our reputation for excellence is built on the quality and performance of the speaker systems we build, and that is why we continue to design and manufacture our own drivers. Tannoy has long held to a philosophical stand on crossover points, understanding the anomalous effects of any crossover network with respect to phase. Our monitor designs have consequently always strived to minimise the number of crossover points that fall inside the critical response band. Reducing the number of crossover points reduces potential phase errors and creates a more natural and accurate device.
Tannoy GOLD 5 5" Studio Monitor Features:
- Premium 200 Watt bi-amped nearfield studio reference monitor for accurate sound reproduction with outstanding definition.
- Ultra precise and neutral soundstage delivers non-fatiguing sound for extended listening sessions.
- Legendary Tannoy Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading phase coherence and point-source imaging.
- Front-firing bass port design allows for near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance.
- Next generation 5" Dual Concentric driver secures unrivalled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics.
- 0.75" titanium tweeter with Tulip waveguide produces detailed stereo image with widened 'sweet spot.'
- Class-AB system with transducer-matched LF and HF bi-amplification for accurate dynamics.
- Continually-active XLR and TRS phone jack inputs let you connect up to 2 audio sources.
- Dedicated input trim, bass and treble controls let you optimize the audio for your listening conditions.
- Selectable automatic standby mode conserves energy.
- Tannoy - over 90 years of British audio innovation.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.