Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine - CUSTOMER RETURN
About This Product
Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine - Customer Return
The Hurricane Series Foggers provide the quality, performance and innovation for which Chauvet is known. All come with generous-capacity tanks and quick heat up of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes.
Hurricane 700 Features:
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show.
- Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and free pint of water-based fog fluid.
Chauvet Hurricane 700 Specifications
• Tank Capacity: 0.2 gal (0.6 L)
• Remote Length: 13 ft (4 m)
• Heat-up Time: 2.5 min
• Output: 1,500 cfm
• Fluid Consumption: 7.5 ml/min
• Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; 230 V, 50 Hz
• Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 471 W, 2.0 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
• Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
• Approvals: CE
Each Chauvet Hurricane 700 Includes:(1) 1 Pint of Fog Fluid
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide
(1) Permanently Wired Remote
*Please note: Customer return/Store display items are not brand new and may have minor imperfections. Due to the nature of a “Customer return item” we can not guarantee that all box components listed, will be included. Because of this, the item is discounted accordingly and sold at close to cost or below. IDJNOW does guarantee that you will receive all pertinent components for the item to function in It’s most basic form (usually just a power cord) and guarantees the item to be free from defect for 30 days from the day you receive it.