Be the first to review this product
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Compatible with all active loudspeakers, as well as traditional passive speaker/amplifier setups, this expandable two-channel system delivers interference-free sound.
Save Time. Save Money
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There's no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way-no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
Everything you need.
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter, plus two single-channel receivers. The transmitter is equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer or other audio source. Each receiver provides a single XLR output. Two XLR cables are included. The Stealth Wireless also includes an assortment of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
First, Connect the transmitter. Plug the main outputs of your mixer or DJ controller into the Stealth Wireless transmitter, using either the XLR or 1/4" inputs.
Next, Connect the receivers. Take the XLR output on the Stealth Wireless Receiver and connect it to the input of your active loudspeaker, or to the input of your amplifier/speaker combination. Repeat this step for the second receiver.
Turn the transmitter on first, and then the receivers. It's that easy. Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of three levels for optimal performance. As your needs change, you can add more receivers to your system with the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack.
Alto Professional Stealth Wireless System Features:
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker.
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns.
- Eliminate complex cable runs.
- Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4.
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit).
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling.
- No compromise in audio quality.
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels.
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference.
- Grow your system using the Stealth Wireless Expander Pack* (sold separately).
- Transmitter: (2) XLR+1/4 combo inputs.
- Receiver: (1) XLR output (per receiver).
Alto Stealth Wireless System Specifications
- Type: Dual Channel Transmitter
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels (stereo）
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.005%
- Frequency Deviation: 20 kHz
- LED Indicators: Power On/Off, Sig/Clip
- Power External Adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output Power: ＜10 mW
- Controls: Power Switch; Channel Select; Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dimensions: 6.32 x 5 x 4 inches (with antennae)
- Weight: 10.2 ounces (290 grams)
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 540 - 570 MHz
- S/N Ratio: ＞100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: ＞70 dB
- T.H.D.: ＜ 0.5％ ﹫1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Ω balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC，300 mA
- Dimensions: 4.58 x 2.74 x 1.24 inches (with antennae)
- Weight (each): 4.15 ounces (117.7 grams)
The Alto Stealth Wireless Box Includes:
(1) Alto Stealth Wireless Transmitter
(2) Stealth Wireless Receivers
(1) Set of hook & Loop Strips for Receivers
(2) M10 Screws
(2) Machine Screws
(3) Power Adapters
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet
Forgot Your Password