Be the first to review this product
Alto Professional Stealth Wireless System for Active Loudspeakers
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Compatible with all active loudspeakers, as well as traditional passive speaker/amplifier setups, this expandable two-channel system delivers interference-free sound.
Save Time. Save Money
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There's no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way-no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
Everything you need.
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter, plus two single-channel receivers. The transmitter is equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer or other audio source. Each receiver provides a single XLR output. Two XLR cables are included. The Stealth Wireless also includes an assortment of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
First, Connect the transmitter. Plug the main outputs of your mixer or DJ controller into the Stealth Wireless transmitter, using either the XLR or 1/4" inputs.
Next, Connect the receivers. Take the XLR output on the Stealth Wireless Receiver and connect it to the input of your active loudspeaker, or to the input of your amplifier/speaker combination. Repeat this step for the second receiver.
Turn the transmitter on first, and then the receivers. It's that easy. Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of three levels for optimal performance. As your needs change, you can add more receivers to your system with the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack.
Alto Professional Stealth Wireless System Features:
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker.
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns.
- Eliminate complex cable runs.
- Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4.
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit).
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling.
- No compromise in audio quality.
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels.
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference.
- Grow your system using the Stealth Wireless Expander Pack* (sold separately).
- Transmitter: (2) XLR+1/4 combo inputs.
- Receiver: (1) XLR output (per receiver).
Alto Stealth Wireless System Specifications
- Type: Dual Channel Transmitter
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels (stereo）
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.005%
- Frequency Deviation: 20 kHz
- LED Indicators: Power On/Off, Sig/Clip
- Power External Adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output Power: ＜10 mW
- Controls: Power Switch; Channel Select; Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dimensions: 6.32 x 5 x 4 inches (with antennae)
- Weight: 10.2 ounces (290 grams)
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 540 - 570 MHz
- S/N Ratio: ＞100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: ＞70 dB
- T.H.D.: ＜ 0.5％ ﹫1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Ω balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC，300 mA
- Dimensions: 4.58 x 2.74 x 1.24 inches (with antennae)
- Weight (each): 4.15 ounces (117.7 grams)
The Alto Stealth Wireless Box Includes:
(1) Alto Stealth Wireless Transmitter
(2) Stealth Wireless Receivers
(1) Set of hook & Loop Strips for Receivers
(2) M10 Screws
(2) Machine Screws
(3) Power Adapters
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet