(2) Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones Packaged with 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
About This Product
Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones
Hear the Difference.
Samson’s SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts alike. With solid bass response, ultra-clear highs and a over-ear design, the SR850s ensure complete comfort and accurate headphone monitoring.
These headphones offer an semi-open-back design for enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage. The 50mm drivers offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure.
With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850s provide total comfort for extended studio sessions. An 1/8" to 1/4" gold-plated adapter is included with the headphones.
Whether you’re enjoying music or mixing studio tracks, the SR850s offer professional performance and comfort.
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring.
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth.
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning.
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets.
- Adjustable headband.
- 10Hz–30kHz frequency response.
- 32Ω impedance.
- 1/4" adapter included.
Samson QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Samson’s QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier is a high power, great sounding solution for stereo desktop headphone distribution. The QH4 is ideal for any situation where up to four headphone channels are necessary. Simply connect an audio source to the amp and instantly have independent control over each headphone channel.
QH4 Features at a glance:
- 4-channel stereo headphone distribution amplifier.
- Four independent 1/4" stereo headphone channels.
- Individual volume control on each headphone channel.
- Two balanced 1/4" input connectors.
- Stereo 1/8" Aux input and output.
- Master Mute and Mono-summing switches.
Channel Your Sound.
You've positioned your microphones, set your levels and everyone's ready to record. Now, you need a way for each performer to hear themselves. That's where the Samson QH4 comes in... The QH4 is a 4-channel headphone amplifier designed to distribute your audio to up to four individual headphones, each with its own volume control. Its compact design is perfect for use with any studio or desktop workstation, as well as with your laptop or smartphone when you're recording on the go.
In Side... And Out
The QH4 features two balanced 1/4" inputs to connect with your mixer or recording interface, as well as a stereo 1/8" Aux input that's perfect for playing music via your smartphone or another line level device. In addition to the four stereo 1/4" headphone outputs, the QH4 provides a 1/8" Aux Out that can be used to daisy chain mutilple QH4s together.
The four independent high-power amplifier channels deliver clean, crisp audio to up to four sets of headphones, operating between 16–600Ω. And power does not diminish even when all four channels are being used. Engineered with an ultra-low noise floor and wide dynamic range, the QH4 is a tremendous value compared to other headphone amplifiers on the market. Also, the QH4's Master volume control and Mute switch make controlling the overall level of your headphones a breeze.
Check Your Phase
Before bouncing your mix, you should always check to ensure that it's compatible with mono speaker systems. The QH4 features a global Mono button, which allows you to quickly check the mono compatibility of your tracks. If you notice that some of your audio is missing, you should check the phase of your recordings. This feature also allows you to take a split left and right feed from a stereo interview and send both tracks to each side of your headphones. This is great for quickly monitoring a podcast or recording with split tracks.
Whether you're tracking multiple performers in a studio, recording a podcast, watching a video with friends or just kicking back listening to some tunes, the QH4 provides great sound at an amazing value.
- Live monitoring.
- MP3/computer output.
Samson SR850 Specifications
Driver type: Dynamic
Type: Semi-open type
Driver Unit: 50 mm, 38μ diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
Frequency response: 10 Hz - 30 kHz
Connector: 1/8” (3.5 mm) with 1/8’ (3.5 mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) adapter- gold-plated
Cable: 8.25’ (2.5 m) long
Weight: 95 oz (276 g)
Samson QH4 Specifications
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" balanced, stereo 1/8" unbalanced TRS
- Outputs: 4 x stereo 1/4" unbalanced, stereo 1/8" unbalanced TRS
- Controls: Master volume, master Mute, master Mono, 4 x Channel volume
- Noise Floor: -114dBu, 22k BW unweighted
- Maximum Output: 8.3 dBu, 1% THD+N, loaded 16R
- Dynamic Range: 22dB, 22k BW
- Frequency Response: 17Hz–47kHz (-3dB)
- Power: 15VDC adapter
(2) Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones
(1) Samson QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Each SR850 Box Includes:
(1) Set of: Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones
(1) 1/8" to 1/4" headphone adapter
(1) User manual
(1) Warranty information card
The QH4 Box Includes:
(1) Samson QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
(1) 15V DC power adapter