(2) KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Reference Monitors with Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Headphones Package
About This Product
KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Reference Monitor (each)
KRK Systems V Series 8 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 8 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 8 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter.
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer.
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design.
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification.
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ.
- Mid and High Frequency EQ.
- Precise input level attenuation switch.
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors.
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications.
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector.
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation.
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points.
Ultimate Support JS-MS70+ JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands (pair)
If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70+ is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces, and the new compact base design can fold for easier storage. The JS-MS70+ has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.JS-MS70+ Studio Monitor Stands (Pair) Features:
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Height adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Low profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
- Base folds for easier storage.
Hosa Technology HXX-010 10' REAN XLR3F to XLR3M Pro Balanced Interconnect Cable
This cable is designed to connect gear with XLR outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications. Features include:
- 90% OFC spiral shield for a higher signal to noise ratio.
- Silver-plated REAN connectors for superior signal transfer.
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones in Gun Metal
2015 Best Headphones of the Year Award Winner from Reviewed and USA Today
Springing from Audio-Technica’s rich heritage in professional audio, the ATH-MSR7 Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones are designed to reproduce Hi-Res Audio, allowing users to hear music the way it was intended. The over-ear headphones are outfitted with exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, which utilize lightweight voice coils, a custom-mounted printed circuit board and specially designed diaphragm to improve transient response and minimize sound distortion for rich, detailed audio reproduction.
The ATH-MSR7 headphones also feature multi-layered air damping technology for extended mid-to-low frequency response. The housings, designed to “mirror” the full shape of the ear, are constructed of an aluminum/magnesium mix, layered to provide a lightweight, rigid structure that reduces unwanted resonance. Three precisely placed vents within these layers work to control air flow and improve dynamics.
The over-ear headphones’ highly flexible swivel design, with soft, memory foam earpads and headband ensure lasting comfort even during the longest listening sessions. And with three detachable cables (standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus a 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for compatible smartphones and other devices) the ATH-MSR7 can provide Hi-Res Audio anywhere you go.
- Newly designed 45 mm True Motion Drivers deliver Hi-Res Audio reproduction.
- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology comprised of a layered aluminum/magnesium housing and triple-vent system reduces unwanted vibration and controls air stream for high audio clarity.
- Ultra-comfortable, soft, memory foam earpads and headband.
- Three detachable cables: standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone-compatible cable with in-line controls & mic.
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response.
- Includes carrying case.
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: Woofer, 8" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-Frequency: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency Range: 29Hz - 24kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 118 dBSPL
- Power Output: LF (200 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (230 Watts)
- High Control: H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Low Control:L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 75Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 75Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 75Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 75Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 75Hz)
- Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminum
- Grille: Included
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.13" (435mm) x 11.18" (284mm) x 13.66" (347mm)
- Weight: 31.75 Lbs. (14.4 Kg.)
Ultimate Support JS-MS70+ Specifications:
- Product Name: JS-MS70+
- Part Number: 17982
- Locking heights: 32.25", 36.25", 40.25", 44.25"
- Platform Dimensions: 9" x 9"
- Effective Base Diameter: 25"
- Weight (individual): 7.45lbs
- Weight Capacity: 50lbs per stand
Hosa Technology HXX-010 Specifications
Connectors: REAN XLR3F to XLR3M
Conductors: 24 AWG x 2 OFC
Shield: 90% OFC Spiral
Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7GM Specifications
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Frequency Response||5-40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000 mW|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') standard cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') standard cable, detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for smartphones|
|Connector||3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Protective pouch|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 - 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
(2) KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Reference Monitors
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70+ JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands
(2) Hosa Technology HXX-010 10' REAN XLR3F to XLR3M Pro Balanced Interconnect Cables
(1) Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones in Gun Metal
Each V4 S8 Box Includes:
(1) KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Reference Monitor (each)
(1) IEC power cord
(1) Removable front grill cover
(1) User manual & warranty information card
The JS-MS70+ Box Includes:
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70+ JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands
Each HXX-010 Box Includes:
(1) Hosa Technology HXX-010 10' REAN XLR3F to XLR3M Pro Balanced Interconnect Cable
The ATH-MSR7GM Box Includes:
(1) Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7GM Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones
(1) Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') standard cable
(1) Detachable 3.0 m (9.8') standard cable
(1) Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for smartphones
(1) Protective pouch