The Ultimate All-in-One Portable PA System. You can take literally anywhere the all-in-one PA system STAGEPAS which is compact and light enough to carry by hand. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of. With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute. Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations. Equipped with 10 channels or 8 channels respectively, the STAGEPAS 400BT and 600BT offer versatile connectivity, comprehensive channel functions, and seamless expandability that meet the growing demands of a wider range of applications and environments.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 600BT Portable PA System Features:
- 680W (340W + 340W) power output
- High quality speakers (LF:10" woofer/ HF:1.4" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 10-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line)
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- 1-Knob Master EQ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 3-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
- High-output power amplifier for versatility in a wide variety of performance applications.
- Two-way bass-reflex type speakers for high-quality, powerful sound.
- Multi-channel mixer supports a wide range of inputs.
- Bluetooth input for wireless high-quality sound from smartphones or tablets.
- Yamaha's high-quality SPX reverb, which provides optimum processing for instruments or vocals.
- Feedback Suppressor, which automatically cuts and prevents undesirable feedback noise.
- Independent equalizer on each channel for tonal adjustment and sound control.
Forgot Your Password