Shure SM57 Multi-Purpose Instrument Microphone
About This Product
Shure SM57 Instrument Microphone
Multi-Purpose Mic for clean sound reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments
The legendary Shure SM57 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording.
The SM57 has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
Outstanding performance, reliability, and application diversity make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
Shure SM57 Features
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup.
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use.
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz.
Shure SM57 Specifications
|Frequency Response||40 to 15,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.|
The Shure SM57 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM57 Instrument Microphone
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Storage Bag
(1) User Guide