Be the first to review this product
Shure QLXD24/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System (H50 Frequency Band)
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Mid-size venues demand more wireless capability. QLX-D Digital Wireless is more than ready for the challenge. The robust RF performance lets you step up to an all-around higher class of audio, while protecting the signal at every level. It's an affordable upgrade and a smart investment in your sound. What's the secret to giving you more wireless with less worry? Control. QLX-D lets you streamline setup across multiple receivers, and Wireless Workbench software gives you real-time access, monitoring and control throughout the performance. You can even manage the system from your iOS device for maximum convenience.
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD2 handheld transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD2 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability, and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
Shure QLXD24/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features:
- True to the source: The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced.
- Persistent power: The rechargeable lithium-ion battery option extends performance on stage, simplifies workflow and saves money versus replaceable alkaline batteries.
- Secure sound: Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 advanced encryption that generates a randomized key for each use.
- Professional-grade metal construction.
- 64 MHz of tuning bandwidth.
- Up to 17 compatible systems in 6MHz or 21 channels in 8MHz DTV range.
- Ethernet networking for control strings, firmware updates, Wireless Workbench 6 and ShurePlus Channels for iOS.
- Transmitter types include handheld and body pack.
- Compatible with ULX-D boundary and gooseneck transmitters.
- QLXD2/BETA58A Handheld Transmitter features 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response.
- Interchangeable Shure microphone capsules, including the legendary SM58.
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range – no transmitter gain adjustment needed.
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power.
- Up to 9 hours continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Optional Shure lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
- External charging contacts for docked charging.
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls.
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime.
- 100 meter (330 ft.) line-of-sight operating range.
- Rugged metal construction.
- Frequency and power lockout.
Shure QLXD24/B58 Specifications:
RF Carrier Range: 174 - 216 MHz, 470 - 865 MHz, 149(2) 1525 MHz, 1785 - 1805 MHz, varies by region
Working Range: 100 m (Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10−5 BER
Latency: <2.9 ms
Audio Frequency Response: Dependent on microphone type
Audio Dynamic Range (System Gain @ +10): >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
Total Harmonic Distortion (−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10): < 0.1%
System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
Operating Temperature Range: -18 °C to 50 °C (Battery characteristics may limit this range.)
Storage Temperature Range: -29 °C to 74 °C (Battery characteristics may limit this range.)
QLXD2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter
Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
Battery Runtime @ 10 mW: Shure SB900A: up to 10 hours, Alkaline: up to 9 hours
Dimensions: 256 mm × 51 mm (10.1 in. × 2.0 in.) L × Dia.
Weight: 347 g (12.2 oz.), without batteries
Housing: Machined aluminum
Audio Input Configuration: Unbalanced
Audio Input Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical (Dependent on microphone type)
RF Output Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
RF Output Occupied Bandwidth: < 200 kHz
RF Output Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
RF Output Power: 1 mW or 10 mW (varies by region)
Shure BETA 58A
Radio Frequency Range
20 Hz–20 kHz
2 AA alkaline batteries or SB900A Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
Shure SB900A: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
Typical Operating Distance
100 m (330 ft) line of sight
(1) QLX-D Digital Wireless Receiver
(1) QLXD2/BETA58A Handheld Transmitter
(2) AA batteries
(2) 1/2 wave antennas
(2) 2FT BNC cables
(1) Zipper bag
(2) BNC bulkhead Adapters
(1) Rackmount kit
(1) User guide
(1) PS23 power supply