Shure MVi-LTG MVi Digital Audio Interface with USB & Lightning Cable * $30.00 Instant Rebate
About This Product
Shure MVi-LTG MVi Digital Audio Interface with USB & Lightning Cable
Delivering the convenience of a professional sound studio on the go, the MOTIV MVi Portable Digital Audio Interface connects any standard XLR microphone or ¼" plug guitar, bass, or keyboard to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad or Android device for seamless, high-quality audio capture. Equipped with 5 built-in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), the MVi includes a unique onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments in real time. A portable, low-profile footprint with all-metal construction that is designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure to ensure reliable performance in any environment.
Shure MVi-LTG Features:
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Discrete JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity.
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v–iOS/48v–USB).
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud).
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results.
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute.
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring.
- Combo XLR or ¼" jack connects XLR microphone or ¼" plug guitar/bass/keyboard.
- Includes one (1) MicroB-to-USB cable and one (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable.
- All-metal construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure.
Shure MVi-LTG Specifications
MFi Certified: Yes
DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
Input: Combination XLR and ¼" (6.35 mm) TRS
Input Impedance: 3-pin XLR: >2 kΩ / ¼" TRS: >1 MΩ
Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
Frequency Response (at minimum gain, flat mode): 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Adjustable Gain Range: 3-pin XLR: 0 to +36 dB / ¼" TRS: +9 dB
Maximum Input Level: 3-pin XLR: 0 dBV / ¼" TRS: +9 dBV
Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
Phantom Power: USB: +48 VDC / iOS: +12 VDC
Input Mute: Yes
Housing: All-metal construction
Net Weight: 310.0 g (10.93 oz.)
Dimensions: 42 × 84 × 72 mm H × W × D
Cable: Includes one (1) MicroB-to-USB cable and one (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable
The MVi-LTG Retail Box Includes:(1) Shure MVi-LTG MVi Digital Audio Interface with USB & Lightning Cable
(1) MicroB-to-USB cable
(1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable