Shure BLX188/CVL Dual Channel Lavalier Wireless System - Features (2) CVL Lavalier Microphones
About This Product
Shure BLX188/CVL Dual Channel Lavalier Wireless System
Features (2) CVL Lavalier Microphones
The BLX188/CVL Dual Channel Lavalier Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, 2 BLX1 bodypack transmitters, 2 CVL lavalier microphones, lavalier clip, windscreens, and user guide.
Shure CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone
For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone Features:
• Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
• Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
• Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
• Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
• Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
• TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
Shure BLX1 Features:
• Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
• Easily accessible On / Off switch
• TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• Two-color audio status indicator LED.
Shure CVL Specifications
|Frequency Response||50–20,000 Hz|
Shure BLX1 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||300 ft (100 m) transmission radius|
(2) Shure CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphones
(2) Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitters
(1) Shure BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
(1) Lavalier Clip
(1) Pack of Windscreens
(1) User Guide