Shure BLX14/P31 Headworn Wireless System
About This Product
Shure BLX14/P31 Headworn Wireless SystemFeatures The PGA31 Headset Microphone
The BLX14/P31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser MicrophoneThe PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Shure PGA31 Features:• Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
• Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
• Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
• Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
• TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
• Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
• Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
•Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Shure BLX1 Bodypack TransmitterThe durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
Shure BLX4 Single Channel ReceiverThe durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
Shure PGA31 Specifications
|Frequency Response||60–20,000 Hz|
Shure BLX14/P31 System Box Includes:
(1) BLX4 wireless receiver
(1) BLX1 bodypack transmitter
(1) PGA31 headset microphone
(1) Power supply
(1) Clothing clip
(1) Pack of Windscreens
(1) User guide.