Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15" Powered Speaker Package
About This Product
Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15" Powered Speaker
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology – all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV’s award-winning industrial design – with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Electro-Voice EKX-15-CVR Padded Speaker Cover
The EKX-15-CVR is the official Electro-Voice padded protective cover for EKX-12 and 12P Series loudspeakers. Keep them clean and free from blemishes for longer life!
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Features:
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Electro-Voice EKX-15P Specifications
|Connector Type||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 k Hz|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||48 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||55 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|Shipping Weight||29.5 kg (65.04 lbs)|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Height||16RU 685 mm (26.97")|
|Width||432 mm (17.01")|
|Depth||429 mm (16.89")|
|Weight Net||24.4 kg (53.79 lbs)|
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
This Package Includes:(2) Electro-Voice EKX-15P 12” Powered Speakers
(2) Electro-Voice EKX-15-CVR Padded Speaker Covers
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(3) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
Each EV EKX-15P Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15” Powered Speaker
Each Electro-Voice EKX-15-CVR Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice EKX-15-CVR Padded Speaker Cover
The Shure SM58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide
The Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Box Includes:
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag