Be the first to review this product
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Electro-Voice EKX-15P Specifications
|Connector Type||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 k Hz|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||48 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||55 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|Shipping Weight||29.5 kg (65.04 lbs)|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Height||16RU 685 mm (26.97")|
|Width||432 mm (17.01")|
|Depth||429 mm (16.89")|
|Weight Net||24.4 kg (53.79 lbs)|
The EV EKX-15P Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15" Powered Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide
Forgot Your Password