Be the first to review this product
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
SlimPAR 64 RGBA is an LED PAR 64 with a slim, 2.5-inch thick casing that can fit almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs, the fixture offers static colors and color mixing with or without DMX. Use built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly, or create your own looks using 4- or 8-channel DMX mode.
SlimPAR 64 RGBA Features:
- RGBA fixture joins the popular SlimPAR family.
- Generate a magnitude of colors and achieve natural color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs .
- Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot .
- Compatible with the Satellite battery-operated system.
- Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts.
- Easily create any color without DMX using the built-in digital display .
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color SlimPAR fixtures in master/slave mode.
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag .
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST.
The RGBW4C is a 32-channel RGB, RGBW or RGBA LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 or 4 channel group of LED fixtures where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green, channel 3 is Blue and channel 4 is White or Amber. Up to 8 LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via four fixture buttons. All LED fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed four channels apart for independent control. The units control panel includes 9 direct access “Static Color/Chase” buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program “Speed”, chase program “Fade Time” and “Master Dimmer”. There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Strobe, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes. The RGBW4C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It’s ideal for D.J.’s, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED Par’s, Bar’s, Flood’s or Panel’s.
- Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups.
- 3 user programmable color preset, direct access buttons.
- 9 Color preset/Chase program direct access buttons.
- Color Macro playback mode.
- Manual RGBW intensity control mode.
- RGB and Auto modes.
- On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs.
- Sound active mode via internal microphone.
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity.
- Variable strobe.
- Blackout button.
Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA Specifications
• DMX Channels: 4 or 8
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 180 (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
• Beam Angle: 14°
• Field Angle: 23°
• Illuminance: 1,325 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 40 units @ 120V; 60 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 30W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current: 33W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 2.8lbs (1.3kg)
• Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6in (276 x 275 x 66mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
American DJ RGBW4C Specifications
• DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: 12VDC 500mA UL approved power supply (Included)
• Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
• Size: 12.9” x 5.5” x 1.9” (327 x 140 x 48mm)
• Weight: 2.4lbs. (1.1kgs.)
This Package Includes:
(8) Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA
(1) American DJ RGBW4C LED Controller
(9) Power Cords
(1) 25FT Sure-Fit DMX Connecting Cable
(7) 10FT Sure-Fit DMX Connecting Cables
(1) Clutch CL-TOTE221711 Utility Bag with Interior Divider
Forgot Your Password