Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED Uplight
About This Product
SlimPAR 64 RGBA houses 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs in a discreet, ultra-compact casing. It offers static colors and color mixing with or without DMX. Use built-in automated and sound-activated programs as well as pulse effects at variable speed for a show on the fly. Or create your own looks using a 4- or 8-channel DMX mode.
SlimPAR 64 RGBA Features:
- RGBA fixture joins the popular SlimPAR family.
- Generate a magnitude of colors and achieve natural color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs.
- Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot.
- Compatible with the Satellite battery-operated system.
- Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts.
- Easily create any color without DMX using the built-in digital display.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color SlimPAR fixtures in master/slave mode.
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag.
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST.
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA Specifications
• DMX Channels: 4 or 8
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 180 LEDs (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25W (20mA) 100,000 hours life expectancy
• PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
• Beam Angle: 14°
• Field Angle: 23°
• Illuminance: 1,325 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 40 units @ 120V; 60 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 30W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current: 33W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 2.8lbs (1.3kg)
• Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6in (276 x 275 x 66mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
(1) SlimPAR 64 RGBA
(1) Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide