Be the first to review this product
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED Uplight
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
SlimPAR 64 RGBA houses 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs in a discreet, ultra-compact casing. It offers static colors and color mixing with or without DMX. Use built-in automated and sound-activated programs as well as pulse effects at variable speed for a show on the fly. Or create your own looks using a 4- or 8-channel DMX mode.
SlimPAR 64 RGBA Features:
- RGBA fixture joins the popular SlimPAR family.
- Generate a magnitude of colors and achieve natural color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs.
- Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot.
- Compatible with the Satellite battery-operated system.
- Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts.
- Easily create any color without DMX using the built-in digital display.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color SlimPAR fixtures in master/slave mode.
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag.
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST.
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA Specifications
• DMX Channels: 4 or 8
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 180 LEDs (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25W (20mA) 100,000 hours life expectancy
• PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
• Beam Angle: 14°
• Field Angle: 23°
• Illuminance: 1,325 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 40 units @ 120V; 60 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 30W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current: 33W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 2.8lbs (1.3kg)
• Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6in (276 x 275 x 66mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
The Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA Box Includes:
(1) SlimPAR 64 RGBA
(1) Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide