Be the first to review this product
(2) Yamaha DBR12 12" 2-way Powered Loudspeakers with Clutch Heavy Duty Tripod Stands & Covers Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Yamaha DBR12 12" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
The DBR12 represents a perfect balance of size and performance, with 1000W of power and outstanding resolution at any output level. Ideal for front-of-house, floor monitoring applications or even the stage side fills, the DBR12 is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
Yamaha DBR12 12" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker Key Features:Power to Play
Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10", 12" and 15" models, each DBR loudseaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your band's live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
The DBR's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W* of power, achieving an SPL of 132dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.*DBR10 has an output level of 700W.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50° wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15's symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
Rigging Points for Installation Applications
DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts.*Speaker brackets and eye-bolts are not included.
Clutch CL-STPACK Heavy Duty Professional Tripod Speaker Stand Set with Carry Bag
The Clutch CL-STPACK includes two deluxe adjustable height Speaker Stands and a travel/storage bag. The speaker stands are a made from thick wall heavy gauge aluminum and are designed to properly hold the weight of up to 120 lbs. The durable black powder coat finish will help extend the cosmetic life after the rigors of performance and transportation. Easily adjustable with oversized grip knobs to tighten the collars and includes a safety pin to lock in your desired height. The slam protecting spring in the shaft will help against fast drops of the pole.
Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stand Set Features:
- Matching pair set of Heavy duty professional tripod speaker stands.
- Adjustable height can telescope from a minimum of 41 inches, to a maximum height of 72 inches (6 feet).
- Each stand has a 120 lb. holding capacity.
- 1-3/8" (35mm) diameter upper shaft.
- Rubber feet to prevent slips and dampen vibrations.
- Constructed with steel and aluminum.
- Sleek and stylish black powder coat finish.
- Oversized grip knobs for easy adjustments.
- perfect for DJ, bands, live performances, karaoke, or public addresses.
- High quality metal joints and connection junctions.
- Includes Properly fitting & durable protective double carry bag.
Venom Solutions 20' White Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable [SF20XLR-WHITE]
Cables that are designed to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance. World-class manufacturing techniques are used to deliver a noise-free cable with signal transmission that is ideal for any stage or studio. Features include:
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
- Low capacitance wire for crystal-clear high-frequency transmission.
5 Pack of 8" Reusable hook and loop Cable Ties
Bring order back to cable clutter. Bundle speaker, power, and lighting cords with these easily adjustable, reusable ties. The simple one-piece self-gripping design wraps onto itself for a secure hold and professional appearance.
Yamaha DBR12 Specifications:
|Speaker type||2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type|
|Frequency range (-10dB)||52Hz – 20kHz|
|Components||LF||Diameter:12" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite|
|HF||Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite|
|Crossover||2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)|
|Output power||Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)|
|Maximum output level (1m; on axis)||131dB SPL|
|I/O connectors||INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)|
|Processors||D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF|
|Heat dissipation||Fan cooling, 4 speeds|
|Power requirements||100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)|
|Handle||Side x 2|
|Flying and mounting hardware||Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)|
|Pole socket||35mm (Bottom x 1)|
|Net weight||15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)|
Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stand Set Specifications
Shipping Dimensions 5.50"L X 5.50"D X 40.00"H
Weight: 14.00 lbs
Product Name: CL-STPACK
Height: 41" - 72"
Load Capacity (each): 120 lbs
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8"
Weight (per stand): 6 lbs.
Venom Solutions SF20XLR-WHITE Cable Specifications:
Connectors: Neutrik XLR3F to XLR3M
Conductors: 20 AWG x 2 OFC
Shield: 95% OFC Braid
Hook and Loop Cable Ties Specifications
8" Length x 3/4" Width
20cm Length x 2cm Width
This Package Includes:
(2) Yamaha DBR12 12" 2-way Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Covers
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Heavy Duty Professional Tripod Speaker Stands with Carry Bag
(2) Venom Solutions 20' White Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cables [SF20XLR-WHITE]
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
Each DBR12 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Yamaha DBR12 12" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
(1) AC power cord
(1) Technical Specifications (English only): includes specifications, block diagram, and dimensions.
(1) Owner's manual
The Clutch CL-STPACK Retail Box Includes:
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Clutch Durable Tripod Speaker Stand Set Carry Bag
Each SF20XLR-WHITE Box Includes:
(1) Venom Solutions 20' White Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable
(1) Hook & Loop Cable Strap
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties