Be the first to review this product
Sennheiser E935 Handheld Microphone (Cardioid, Dynamic) with 3-pin XLR-M
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Dynamic cardioid vocal mic offering a natural sound. Fast transient response ensures no details are missed. 100% metal casing for tough on-stage use. The e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
Sennheiser E935 Handheld Microphone Features:
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable.
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise.
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals.
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference.
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied Accessories.
- 1 Protective pouch.
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip.
Sennheiser E935 Product Specifications:
Dimensions: 47 x 151 mm
Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 18000 Hz
Weight: 355 g
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Each E935 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Sennheiser E935 Handheld Microphone (Cardioid, Dynamic) with 3-pin XLR-M
(1) MZQ 800 microphone clamp
(1) User manual
(1) Document of Warranty