In addition to the Go Mic Mobile (GMM) Receiver, the uniquely configured Go Mic Mobile Lavalier Wireless System features Samson's PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter and LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for up to 100' of uncompressed digital wireless operation. The Go Mic Mobile includes all the cables needed to connect the Go Mic Mobile Receiver (GMM) to a smartphone or digital camera (with an audio input). The Go Mic Mobile will work with iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows devices. The locking mount arms enable the Go Mic Mobile receiver to mount directly onto the rear of a smartphone out of the way of the phone's lens. The arms can be removed to attach the receiver to a tablet (using the included hook-and-loop strips) or affix to a camera using the included shoe mount adapter.
The low latency transmission to your mobile device eliminates any sync issues, so you can capture, edit and share videos right from your smartphone. An additional transmitter can be added to the system for dual-channel operation. The system also includes a Lighting cable to connect to iPhone/iOS devices, USB Micro B and USB-C cables to connect to Android devices and an 1/8" (3.5mm) cable to connect to any analog audio input, as well as a variety of receiver mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter). Go Mic Mobile offers digital audio compatibility with Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later that allow USB digital audio connectivity. Not all Android applications support USB audio, and you may need to download a third party app to use this feature. Analog connectivity via the included 1/8" (3.5mm) cable is offered as an alternative solution.
Samson SWGMMSLAV Go Mic Mobile Digital Lavalier Wireless System Features:
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system.
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter.
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable.
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included.)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Switchable 1/8" headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control.
- PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter with LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone.
- Transmitter offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries.
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight.)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included.