Samson Concert 99 Presentation Frequency-Agile UHF Wireless Microphone System * $60 Instant Rebate
About This Product
Samson Concert 99 Presentation Frequency-Agile UHF Wireless Microphone System
Wireless To The Nines.
Samson's Concert 99 Presentation combines 80 channels of high-definition audio and extreme reliability into a rugged all-metal, rack-mountable chassis with a stage-ready backlit display. With simple 1-touch setup, convenient monitoring, a 300' UHF operating range and impressive transmitter battery life, this frequency-agile system offers unprecedented value to presenters, educators and others in search of reliable wireless freedom.
In both single and multi-system arrangements, the CR99 Wireless Receiver offers 80 total operating channels, selecting the best frequency option for your area. Quick to setup, the CR99's Group scan helps avoid conflicting frequencies, while its IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match the transmitter to the receiver’s operating frequency.
The CR99 receiver features a bright, backlit LCD for monitoring on dark stages, even at long distances. The LCD also shows the exact battery life of your transmitter, along with the channel number and its corresponding UHF frequency.
LM10 Lavalier Mic
Audio reaches the CR99 Wireless Receiver via the CB99 Beltpack Transmitter, which includes Samson's LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. Offering eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included), the CB99 transmitter features a variable Gain control, popless 1-touch Mute button and metal belt clip.
Concert 99 Presentation System Features:
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system.
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth.
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent).
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included.
CR99 Wireless Receiver Features:
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis.
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels).
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup.
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency.
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts.
- Tone Key technology prevents interference.
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs.
CH99 Handheld Transmitter Features:
- Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule.
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries.
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight).
- Variable Gain control.
- 1-touch Mute.
- Club-date musicians.
- Wedding DJs and performers.
- Houses of worship.
- Education/corporate AV.
Samson Concert 99 Presentation Specifications
Concert 99 Wireless System
Working Range: 300’ (100m) line of sight
Dynamic Range: >103dB A-weighted
Signal To Noise: >90dB
CR99 Wireless Receiver
Audio Output Level: Balanced +9dBu, unbalanced +14dBu
Audio Output Impedance: Balanced 240Ω, unbalanced 810Ω
The Samson Concert 99 Presentation Box Includes:
CR99 Wireless Receiver
CB99 Beltpack Transmitter
LM10 Lavalier microphone