With a smooth, flat frequency response and transparent tone, Samson's large diaphragm C01U Pro captures all the subtle nuances of your voice or instrument. The C01U Pro's plug-and-play operation makes recording to a Mac, PC or iOS device quick and easy, especially when you're on the go. Compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter, the C01U Pro makes your mobile recordings sound like professional broadcasts. Samson's SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for recording and post-production, for sound engineers, musicians and audio enthusiasts alike. Their over-ear, semi-open-back design ensures comfort for long listening sessions, while large 50mm drivers produce a solid bass response and airy-clear highs for accurate monitoring that ensures you hear every nuance of your recording. A great complement to the C01U Pro mic, the MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand is a cast-iron, foam-coupled round-base stand with a threaded aluminum post for for mounting standard microphones at the right height for recording. And to conveniently house all of the aforementioned components, the C01U Pro Podcasting Pack includes a durable, molded carry case. Available as a paid download, the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software brings noise cancellation technology for enhanced VoIP communication and computer recording to your C01U Pro. Sound Deck uses Digital Noise Reduction algorithms to minimize recurring background noise from loud environments, ensuring only clean, natural sounding vocals are received by your family, friends or business associates.
Samson C01U Pro Podcasting Pack Component Features:C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- Large, 19mm diaphragm ensures pristine studio-quality audio.
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring.
- Ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos.
- Vastly improves Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software.
- Supercardiod pickup pattern.
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz.
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution.
- Solid die-cast metal construction.
- Shock-mounted mic element.
- Peak LED indicator.
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required.
- Compatible with most recording software and apps.
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad.
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase.
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring.
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth.
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning.
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets.
- Adjusting headband.
- 10Hz-30kHz frequency response.
- 32Ω impedance.
- YouTube video production
- Music recording
- Speech-to-text dictation software
- Audio for Video
- Home video
Forgot Your Password