Be the first to review this product
Reloop AMS-RP-7000-MK2-SLV Professional Upper Torque Turntable System in Silver
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship in only 3-5 days (business days only).
With the RP-7000 MK2, Reloop has built a turntable that caters to the high demands of professional DJs and modern nightclubs. With its powerful direct drive motor and rugged construction we were able to develop a sturdy and indestructible turntable that can take on harsh everyday life with ease. By using a combination of metal, rubber and synthetic materials, the RP-7000 MK2's housing is more reinforced and heavy than ever before. This results in a turntable that is extremely resistant to vibrations that can be caused by heavy bass sounds in DJ booths and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black or classic silver metalic finish. The RP-7000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The newly developed tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME). As well as the above technical innovations, the RP-7000 MK2 is equipped with a few functions that will make any DJ's life much easier. The newly developed aluminium LED target light is freely moveable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged.
An additional start/stop button has also been integrated to facilitate a vertical setup (battle position) and by using the buttons on the RP-7000 MK2's top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm). Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix. Using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%. However, the RP-7000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record's tone. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%). Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. The switchable integrated phono pre-amp makes it is possible to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals. An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange, which also helps with transport and storage. The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This makes it an extremely smooth running turntable with wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS*. Furthermore, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 – 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter is lined with vibration reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
Reloop AMS-RP-7000-MK2-SLV Turntable System Features:
- Built for the club: rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements made of metal, rubber and molding compound for high vibration damping and isolation.
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm.)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation.
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and anti-skating control.
- Particularly lightweight and rigid, satin aluminum material used for tone arm pipe.
- Pitch scale for precise adjustments.
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments.
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle illumination in new unibody aluminum design.
- High-quality and hard-wearing silver metallic finish.
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive.
- Adjustable brake speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm.)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminum turntable.
- Rubber inlays for reduction of vibrations and background noise.
- Statically-balanced universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME.)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (ultra pitch.)
- Quartz lock.
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning.
- Reverse function: switch for forward and reverse playback.
- Recessed connection cavity for easy flight-case installation & seamless adjustment.
- Phono and line out (no grounding required.)
- Removable mains and RCA cables.
- Safety mains switch.
- Shock-absorbing feet against vibrations.
- Includes turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, Phono RCA cable with earth, power cord, operating instructions, without cartridge.
Reloop AMS-RP-7000-MK2-SLV Product Specifications:
Type: direct-drive turntable
Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
Starting torque: 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
Start-up time / change to RPM: <0.2 sec
Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
S/N ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
Brake system: electronic brake
Record weight: recommended 800g
Material: die cast aluminium
Diameter: 332 mm
Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
Type: universal, statically balanced, S-shaped
Effective length: 230 mm
Overhang: 15 mm
Tracking error range: < 3°
Offset Angle: 22°
Stylus Pressure: 0 - 4 g
VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
Useable weight of pick-ups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
Effective tone arm mass: 12.8 g (including headshell)
1x Phono/Line Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
Power consumption: 13 W
Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
Weight: approximately 11.7 kg
Each AMS-RP-7000-MK2-SLV Retail Box Includes:
(1) Reloop AMS-RP-7000-MK2-SLV Professional Upper Torque Turntable in Silver
(1) LED needle light
(1) Phono RCA cable with earth
(1) Power cord
(1) Operating instructions