Be the first to review this product
Reloop AMS-RP-4000-MK2 Professional High Torque Turntable System
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship in only 3-5 days (business days only).
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions. Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected. The RP-4000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback. The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Reloop AMS-RP-4000-MK2 High Torque Turntable Features:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction.
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response.
- Precision pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %.
- Tempo reset (quartz lock) feature.
- Superior finish in deep black metallic.
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive.
- Designed for professional use.
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque.
- Precise motor control with 3 selectable speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm.)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback.
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation.
- Statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME.)
- Extendible needle illumination.
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation.
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features.
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory.)
- Includes platter, Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, instruction manual.
Reloop AMS-RP-4000-MK2 Product Specifications:
Type: direct drive turntable
Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
Brake time: < 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake system: electronic brake
Record weight: recommended 800g
Material: aluminium die-cast
Diameter: 332 mm
Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
Effective length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking angle error: < 3°
Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
Anti-skating range: 0 – 7 g
1x Phono out (gold-plated), 1x GND
Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
Power consumption: 12 W
Dimensions: 450 x144 x 352 mm
Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
Each AMS-RP-4000-MK2 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Reloop AMS-RP-4000-MK2 Professional High Torque Turntable
(1) Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon)
(1) Power cord
(1) Instruction manual