QSC AD-C6T-WH AcousticDesign 6.5" Two-Way 135° Conical DMT Ceiling Speaker in White (sold in pairs)
About This Product
The QSC AcousticDesign AD-C6T is a 6.5" two-way ceiling loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications which utilize 70/100V or 16Ω bypass configurations.
The AcousticDesign Series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, consistent coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Specifically designed to maintain a consistent tonal characteristic across the entire family in ceiling, surface, and pendant applications, the AcousticDesign series allows integrators seamless transitions within blended installations.
The AD-C6T features a high quality 6.5" weather treated paper cone woofer with a 1" voice coil and a .75" aluminum dome tweeter which is positioned on a DMT waveguide.
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) is QSC’s design philosophy where the high frequency waveguide is matched to the natural conical behavior of the woofer at the crossover point. The result is a coherent transition between transducers with improved off-axis power response for consistent 135° conical DMT coverage.
The accurate frequency response of the AD-C6T is maintained even in 70/100V applications by use of a low-loss, lowsaturation 60-watt transformer with selectable taps, including 16Ω bypass, using a rotary selector located under the snap-fit magnetically attached powder coat steel grille.
To retain lasting good looks, the rugged ABS baffle is further protected by using UV inhibitors that prevent discoloration and by a powder coated steel back can. The magnetic grille features a stick-on logo that can be removed blemish-free for installations where branding is not permitted.
Installers will appreciate the 3x double stepped, long travel dog-ear blind mounting system, which captures from 0" - 2.25" of ceiling thickness. A captured Phillips screw provides access to the removable conduit cover plate; also available as an accessory, as is a separate mud-ring for pre-install wiring. A locking 4-pole Euro-block connector that can accept four 18AWG pairs eliminates the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs.
Intrinsic Correction voicings that optimize performance and speed the install process are easily deployed via the Q-SYS Platforms, including CXD-Q Series amplifiers, as part of a complete QSC systems solution.
The AD-C6T is available in QSC standard black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010) and may be painted to match any decor.
For your system integration needs, complete EASE, CF2, CAD, and BIM files are available for download at QSC.com.
- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire AcousticDesign family in both surface or ceiling applications.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) waveguide ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area.
- Snap-fit magnetic grille.
- 3x double stepped, long travel dog-ear blind mount system.
- Advanced Intrinsic Correction voicings available via Q-SYS networked audio processing platforms, including CXD amplifiers.
- Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 16Ω bypass.
- Blemish-free removable logo.
- Removable conduit cover plate, also available as accessory for pre-install wiring.
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified EN54-24 Type A (pending).
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, & BIM information available online.
QSC AD-C6T-WH Specifications:
Effective frequency range1
63 Hz – 20 kHz
Rated noise power / voltage2
60 watts / 31 volts (rms)
Rated coverage (-6 dB)4
135° conical DMT
Directivity factor (Q)
Directivity index (DI) [dB]
Maximum continuous SPL [dB]5
Maximum peak SPL [dB]5
Nominal impedance [ohms]
Transformer taps / impedance
16Ω (in bypass setting)
165 mm [6.5 in] weather resistant paper cone woofer
25 mm [1 in] aluminum dome tweeter
Input connector type
Euroblock connector with parallel output
ABS baffle on powder coated steel back can
Powder coated steel
Designed for indoor use
Operating temperature range
-20 to 50° C [-4 to 122° F]
Ø 245 mm [Ø 9.65 in]
4.3 kg [9.5 lb]
Product dimensions (Diameter x Height)
Ø 280 x 237 mm [Ø 11.02 x 9.32 in.]
12.6 kg [27.8 lb] (pair packed)
Shipping dimensions (H x W x D)
330 x 737 x 381 mm [13 x 29 x 15 in] (pair packed)
C-ring and tile rails, rail screws, euroblock connector, cut-out template, tether grille
AD-MR6 (pre-install mud ring)
EN54-24: 2008 type A (No. pending)
1 Half Space, -10dB from on-axis sensitivity
2IEC60268-5 50hz high passed noise at 2 Hrs, 16Ω
3 Free-field, on-axis, 2.83V, 1m
4-6 dB from on-axis, 500 Hz–5 kHz average
5Calculated from rated noise voltage and sensitivity
The AD-C6T-WH Retail Box Includes:
(2) QSC AD-C6T-WH AcousticDesign 6.5" Two-Way 135° Conical DMT Ceiling Speakers in White
Each Individual AD-C6T-WH Box Includes:
(1) QSC AD-C6T-WH AcousticDesign 6.5" Two-Way 135° conical DMT Ceiling Speaker (white)
(1) Rail for bling mount installation with rail screws
(1) Euroblock connector
(1) Cut-out template
(1) Tether Grille