Be the first to review this product
ProX T-14RSS 14U Space Amp Rack Mount ATA Flight Case 19" Depth with Casters
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship in only 1-2 days (business days only).
The T-14RSS 14 Space 14U vertical amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects and any other standard 19" rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear. Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails, this case assures that your equipment won't dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized.
These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches with included padlocks for added security. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight case is manufactured with the super-sleek laminated surface design on 3/8" plywood. All ProX cases use CNC technology during the manufacturing processto assure that they are consistently built with the strict specifications and high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
ProX T-14RSS Amp Rack Mount ATA Flight Case Features:
- 14 space front load.
- Professional amp rack 19" deep Rail to Rail.
- Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width.
- Front and back removable lids.
- Durable and solid rack rails.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- 2 Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners.
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- 2.5" Front/Rear Door Depth.
- Laminated 3/8" 9mm plywood.
- Includes mounting hardware and padlocks.
- 4 Heavy Duty 4" Casters for mobility (Two are locking.)
ProX T-14RSS Product Specifications:
19" Rack Components
26.00"L x 21.00"W x 27.00"H
Weight: 70.00 lbs
28.00"L x 22.00"D x 27.50"H
Shipping Weight: 72.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method:
Each T-14RSS Retail Box Includes:
(1) ProX T-14RSS 14U Space Amp Rack Mount ATA Flight Case 19" Depth with Casters