Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 4-Channel Mixer with club DNA
About This Product
Take the step to the DJ booth seamlessly with the DJM-750MK2, a 4-channel mixer which inherits key features and design elements from the DJM-900NXS2, creating a club-style setup when combined with our professional CDJ or XDJ multi players.
You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques.
Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 Features at a Glance:
- Design inherited from DJM-900NXS2: inherits various features and design elements from the club-standard DJM-900NXS2 for a familiar layout.
- Magvel Crossfader: also inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, the Magvel crossfader is smooth, accurate, and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance compared to that of the mixer’s predecessor.
- Professional FX: Updated Sound Color FX including Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter. Add further flair to your mixes with Beat FX, FX Fequency, and an Independent send/return.
- Bundled rekordbox dj license keys: included in the box are licenses for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, combined worth $228. Use your rekordbox library to perform via laptop performance software or export to USB drives for playback on XDJ-1000MK2 multi players.
Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 Key Features:
Pro FX with detailed control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX – including FX Frequency – giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
Professional sound quality
Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Smooth EQs & faders
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance.
rekordbox DJ bundled
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
rekordbox dvs bundled
You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Two headphone outputs
The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent Mic section
Use a microphone independently of the channel input.
Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 Specifications:
|Frequency Range||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Sampling Rate||48 kHz|
|A/D Converter||32 bit|
|D/A Converter||32 bit|
|S/N Ratio Line||105 dB|
|Distortion||< 0.005 % (LINE)|
|EQ/ISO Range||Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB|
|Sound Color FX|
|Crossfader Type||Magvel Fader|
|USB||1 USB B port + 1 USB A port|
The Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 Box Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 4-Channel Mixer
(1) Power Cord
(1) USB Cable
(1) Operating Instructions
(1) Warranty Information Card
(1) License Key Card for rekordbox DJ, rekordbox dvs