The result of a meticulous design and engineering process, KRK has brought many of the most advanced features from its higher-priced monitors to bear on its ubiquitous ROKIT product line. The series stays true to its roots with low pricing and great sound, but make no mistake, although ROKITs are truly affordable - price has never been part of the conversation, the new line is a huge step-up in accurate pro monitoring.
ROKIT G4s are more than a facelift
The new G4 monitors have been cohesively designed to make your mixes more precise and reliable, no matter what style of music you're mixing, KRK are bringing a new level of professionalism to the masses. ROKIT G4 monitors are a significant advancement, with all system elements cohesively designed and engineered to work perfectly with the advanced drivers made with Kevlar, efficient Class D power amplifiers and front-firing port to extend accurate and tight bass reproduction.
ROKIT G4s also include onboard room tuning
With 25 visual room-correction EQ combinations, the only monitor in its class with an LCD to visualize EQ settings. Also, users will be able to use the KRK App to simply and intuitively set up their rooms for better mixing with a real-time Room Acoustic Analyzer to aid with angle matching, placement, and level matching of each speaker in a pair.
KRK Rokit 7 G4 RP7G4 Powered Monitor Features:
- Professional grade 6.5" bi-amplified studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA.
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up.
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height).
- Incredibly versatile speaker system-great for creating music in different environments.
- 6.5" Matching Woofer and 1" Tweeter made with Kevlar ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue.
- DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings-helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment.
- KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer designed to setup your room for better monitoring and faster mixing.
- Custom-designed efficient Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
- Built-in Brick Wall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
- Systematically designed low resonance enclosure for minimal distortion and colorization.
- Scientifically-tuned front firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning.
- High density ISO-foam pad decouples the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity.
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure.
- Optimized high frequency wave guide.
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles.
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering.
- Designed and built by a "monitor" company with over 30 years of proven success.
- High-power, high-efficiency Class D amplifier ensures high SPL at lower operating temperatures.
- Works with the custom KRK Brick Wall Limiter to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and deliver improved and wider dynamics.
- Newly designed front-firing port extends accurate and tight bass reproduction on the low-end frequencies and allows more flexibility with monitor placement.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis used to ensure laminar airflow for reduced port turbulence and optimized low-frequency transient response.
- High-quality materials cohesively designed and engineered to work perfectly with the advanced Aramid Fiber drivers.
- High-density open cell acoustic Iso-foam decouples the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity.