Electro-Voice ETX-15SP 15" Powered Subwoofer
About This Product
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 15-inch DVX woofer for maximum punch.
- 1800 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP.
- 134 dB peak SPL.
- Special DSP preset for true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth.
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX two-way models.
- Removable casters.
Electro-Voice ETX-15SP Specifications
|Frequency Range||32 Hz – 180 Hz|
|Low Pass Frequency||Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB peak dB|
|Power Rating||1800 W|
|Frequency Response||37 Hz – 150 Hz|
|LF Transducer||DVX3159A 380 mm (15 in)|
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output|
|Enclosure Material||18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||16AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 suspension points|
|Height||471 mm (18.54")|
|Width||576 mm (22.68")|
|Depth||825 mm (32.48")|
|Weight Net||41.7 kg (91.93 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||46.8 kg (103.18 lbs)|
(1) Electro-Voice ETX-15SP 15" Powered Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide